BYE!

KJC

Hey babiis,

Well the time has finally come and with alot of things ahead of me I am officially leaving the site tonight. We had a nice lil run and I truly enjoyed this place. It was a good year and a half with the Fishiis shocking the world to the bandwagoners ( that is not a bad word! ) joining the site following the 'Ship it was all good times.

If anyone wants to send me an e-mail you can holla to:

[email protected]

Well peace out homies...

WHO'S COMIN' WITH ME??? :lol

bye weeblez.

*logs out for good*

Guest Moneyball

Hey babiis,

Well the time has finally come and with alot of things ahead of me I am officially leaving the site tonight. We had a nice lil run and I truly enjoyed this place. It was a good year and a half with the Fishiis shocking the world to the bandwagoners ( that is not a bad word! ) joining the site following the 'Ship it was all good times.

If anyone wants to send me an e-mail you can holla to:

[email protected]

Well peace out homies...

WHO'S COMIN' WITH ME??? :lol

bye weeblez.

*logs out for good*

633781[/snapback]

bye. :(

At least someone was able to leave the grips of this addictive piece of crack.

in about 4 days ill be gone, once i receive my new computer upgrades half life 2 will take over my life.

its a fun place to come to now and then but it shouldnt be ppls life like some of you on here(capefish,juanky,Das,DurableTear,Beinfest,Marlins,Miri) there are more but those are the ones that stand out.

in about 4 days ill be gone, once i receive my new computer upgrades half life 2 will take over my life.

its a fun place to come to now and then but it shouldnt be ppls life like some of you on here(capefish,juanky,Das,DurableTear,Beinfest,Marlins,Miri) there are more but those are the ones that stand out.

633832[/snapback]

that post is ghey

Just because people spend a lot of time on here doesn't mean that this is their whole life. :rolleyes: Have you ever thought that some people might have computers at work or school and use them to access the site?

633833[/snapback]

if thats the case then it further proves my point that even when they are not home they are using the time at skool and work to go on this site. its a bit much. i see some ppl here that avg posts in the 30's per day or w/e. i couldnt fathom posting that much in a day. its my opinion but thats a hell of a lot of time to spend on this forum.

633832[/snapback]

that post is ghey

633838[/snapback]

thats like elton john calling snoop gay.

633832[/snapback]

And yet I don't live my life in front of a machine, now do I? You'd know a little bit about that, wouldn't you.

Just because people spend a lot of time on here doesn't mean that this is their whole life. :rolleyes: Have you ever thought that some people might have computers at work or school and use them to access the site?

633833[/snapback]

if thats the case then it further proves my point that even when they are not home they are using the time at skool and work to go on this site. its a bit much. i see some ppl here that avg posts in the 30's per day or w/e. i couldnt fathom posting that much in a day. its my opinion but thats a hell of a lot of time to spend on this forum.

633839[/snapback]

My point in stating that was to say that those people are only online when they are at work or school. I used to be on the site all the time when I was at school because I had free time in between classes and I would also be on the site while doing doing homework and s***. I still don't think that means anything, other than the fact that they enjoy reading this site.

633832[/snapback]

And yet I don't live my life in front of a machine, now do I? You'd know a little bit about that, wouldn't you.

633845[/snapback]

your 27 posts per day begs to differ. and me saying half life 2 will take over my life is theoretical. it was an exaggeration as i am a college student and couldnt literally spend my life on it. you on the other hand....

your 27 posts per day begs to differ. and me saying half life 2 will take over my life is theoretical. it was an exaggeration as i am a college student and couldnt literally spend my life on it. you on the other hand....

633847[/snapback]

Just because some people post more doesn't mean anything. I can make 27 points within minutes on this site if I wanted to comment on a lot of threads, I just don't do it. Does that mean that the board is someone's whole life? No.