BYE!

KJC

how abotu if you can't afford to go to a better more prestigious school

I guess it must be nice to be filthy rich and go to the school of your choice and work at the place of your choice

eh ... screw the college talk

its boring

and overated as F***

633901[/snapback]

i agree with him^^. college itself is overated as f***. on the side note, some ppl cant afford to go to a state university or public one none the less. financial aid only goes to the ones that need lots of help or parents income isnt sufficient. im not in that boat but my parents do make a good amount of money to not qualify me for that and the fact that im not an only child doesnt help the fact that id rather not be greedy and go to a much cheaper school.

feeling big now? let me bring you back down to reality.whos the one insulting who in this post trying to feel bigger?if you consider an addict someone who spends maybe 3 or 4 hours playing games then im an addict.i consider ppl who spend all their time mostly 6 or more hours playing addicts. so i decide to spend money on video games to keep me entertained when im home instead of blowing it on going to partys,drinking and bulls*** that i cant keep.i know and heard of plenty of ppl way older than me with careers etc that spend way more time playing games than me. i spend maybe 20% of my day playing some sort of game and thats pushing it.

633908[/snapback]

Then let me bring YOU back to reality. You spend 3 or 4 hours a day playing video games? I spend maybe half of that reading through the site, and that's on days when there is alot of action and news around the place and I want to see people's responses. So since I spend less time on my "obsession" as you would have it than you spend on your "hobby", then maybe you should drink a big tall glass of stfu and go boot up Halo 2.

I was basically blowing up the "filthy rich" part ... i know about loans and all

but some people just get it easier thats all i was trying to get at

633912[/snapback]

Yup, and that sucks. But you gotta try to be the best with what you are dealt. I know the plight, I was just lucky enough that even though I didn't give a f*** during high school at all I did use what I have 4 or 5 of the right times to be able to have my univeristy paid for. Coulda done better but that's what I get for being a lazy douche.

i agree with him^^. college itself is overated as f***. on the side note, some ppl cant afford to go to a state university or public one none the less. financial aid only goes to the ones that need lots of help or parents income isnt sufficient. im not in that boat but my parents do make a good amount of money to not qualify me for that and the fact that im not an only child doesnt help the fact that id rather not be greedy and go to a much cheaper school.

633915[/snapback]

I can tell you for a fact that you can go to a state university for not much more than MDC.

feeling big now? let me bring you back down to reality.whos the one insulting who in this post trying to feel bigger?if you consider an addict someone who spends maybe 3 or 4 hours playing games then im an addict.i consider ppl who spend all their time mostly 6 or more hours playing addicts. so i decide to spend money on video games to keep me entertained when im home instead of blowing it on going to partys,drinking and bulls*** that i cant keep.i know and heard of plenty of ppl way older than me with careers etc that spend way more time playing games than me. i spend maybe 20% of my day playing some sort of game and thats pushing it.

633908[/snapback]

Then let me bring YOU back to reality. You spend 3 or 4 hours a day playing video games? I spend maybe half of that reading through the site, and that's on days when there is alot of action and news around the place and I want to see people's responses. So since I spend less time on my "obsession" as you would have it than you spend on your "hobby", then maybe you should drink a big tall glass of stfu and go boot up Halo 2.

I was basically blowing up the "filthy rich" part ... i know about loans and all

but some people just get it easier thats all i was trying to get at

633912[/snapback]

Yup, and that sucks. But you gotta try to be the best with what you are dealt.

633916[/snapback]

see thats what u dont get. u assume to much. if i were an "addict" as u assume i would be playing. i play when i want to or when im in the mood i sit down for maybe an hour time and play. then i wont get back on for maybe 4 hours and play a lil more. its hardly an obsession as u put it. but i see your trying to build yourself up to look godly in this arguement so ill play along. OMG HALO 2 ROXXERZ IMA GO PLAY RIGHT NOW AND PWN SOME NOOBS!

see thats what u dont get. u assume to much. if i were an "addict" as u assume i would be playing. i play when i want to or when im in the mood i sit down for maybe an hour time and play. then i wont get back on for maybe 4 hours and play a lil more. its hardly an obsession as u put it. but i see your trying to build yourself up to look godly in this arguement so ill play along. OMG HALO 2 ROXXERZ IMA GO PLAY RIGHT NOW AND PWN SOME NOOBS!

633923[/snapback]

Funny how angry you get when someone generalizes about your life huh? :thumbup

633915[/snapback]

I can tell you for a fact that you can go to a state university for not much more than MDC.

633918[/snapback]

if by not much more u mean about 1,000 dollars more then thats still to much. right now im paying about 800 for 4 classes and more than 1000 when u include books. for me thats already to much.

633923[/snapback]

Maybe you should take your own advice?

see thats what u dont get. u assume to much. if i were an "addict" as u assume i would be playing. i play when i want to or when im in the mood i sit down for maybe an hour time and play. then i wont get back on for maybe 4 hours and play a lil more. its hardly an obsession as u put it. but i see your trying to build yourself up to look godly in this arguement? so ill play along. OMG HALO 2 ROXXERZ IMA GO PLAY RIGHT NOW AND PWN SOME NOOBS!

633923[/snapback]

Funny how angry you get when someone generalizes about your life huh? :thumbup

633925[/snapback]

not the least bit angry. its just funny the way he tries to make himself look godly compared to me. i could care less what anyone thinks of what i do with my time. everyone i mentioned on the other hand does care or else why would these 3 pages of ppl trying to defend themselves have taken place?

if by not much more u mean about 1,000 dollars more then thats still to much. right now im paying about 800 for 4 classes and more than 1000 when u include books. for me thats already to much.

633926[/snapback]

At FIU and FAU you'll be paying about 1500-1700 for the same thing. Not that much when you consider it...easily worth the investment in loans or to work for if you consider how much better the degree you will get.

see thats what u dont get. u assume to much. if i were an "addict" as u assume i would be playing. i play when i want to or when im in the mood i sit down for maybe an hour time and play. then i wont get back on for maybe 4 hours and play a lil more. its hardly an obsession as u put it. but i see your trying to build yourself up to look godly in this arguement? so ill play along. OMG HALO 2 ROXXERZ IMA GO PLAY RIGHT NOW AND PWN SOME NOOBS!

633923[/snapback]

633930[/snapback]

what advice was i giving smart ass?

not the least bit angry. its just funny the way he tries to make himself look godly compared to me. i could care less what anyone thinks of what i do with my time. everyone i mentioned on the other hand does care or else why would these 3 pages of ppl trying to defend themselves have taken place?

633932[/snapback]

Sure seems like you're defending yourself here:

633923[/snapback]

633930[/snapback]

633935[/snapback]

Do I have to point everything out for you? Damn what a waste of brain cells.

thats what u dont get. u assume to much.

BTW, sheff#1, you're up to 28 posts today. It sure is easy to make them when you're in a thought provoking conversation! :thumbup

633937[/snapback]

still doesnt bring my avg up from about only 5 a day. which shows unless u have these long arguements everyday its very hard to avg over 25 a day.

everyone i mentioned on the other hand does care or else why would these 3 pages of ppl trying to defend themselves have taken place?

633932[/snapback]

Honey, I don't give a crap what you think about me. I just ignore you, like I did with your first post.

633923[/snapback]

633930[/snapback]

633935[/snapback]

Do I have to point everything out for you? Damn what a waste of brain cells.

thats what u dont get. u assume to much.

633938[/snapback]

no, you "assumed" i was an addict, i flat out said some ppl spend to much time on this site. its not an assumption as i already know from being around here over a year that those ppl spend to much time.

everyone i mentioned on the other hand does care or else why would these 3 pages of ppl trying to defend themselves have taken place?

633932[/snapback]

Honey, I don't give a crap what you think about me. I just ignore you, like I did with your first post.

633940[/snapback]

mmm, ill just leave it here cuz i dont want this to turn into a personal insult battle which i would easily win. if you were ignoring me you would not have been able to read anything ive said.

I just never found the need of college education ... I dont think its needed

but whatever ... its just an opinion

633909[/snapback]

Hey man, academia is not for everyone. Do what makes you happy. :thumbup

633931[/snapback]

james dean:

- dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

633944[/snapback]

Ah, James Dean. That man was a genius. :notworthy

no, you "assumed" i was an addict, i flat out said some ppl spend to much time on this site. its not an assumption as i already know from being around here over a year that those ppl spend to much time.

633943[/snapback]

Well, it isn't an assumption you spend too much time playing video games because your cousins attest to this fact.

BTW, sheff#1, you're up to 28 posts today.? It sure is easy to make them when you're in a thought provoking conversation!? :thumbup

633937[/snapback]

still doesnt bring my avg up from about only 5 a day. which shows unless u have these long arguements everyday its very hard to avg over 25 a day.

633939[/snapback]

You should try conversing and having fun once in awhile. It's easy.

And before you point fingers, I am both a full time retail employee and am taking a 17 credit semester at the local community college.