Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

in about 4 days ill be gone, once i receive my new computer upgrades half life 2 will take over my life.

 

its a fun place to come to now and then but it shouldnt be ppls life like some of you on here(capefish,juanky,Das,DurableTear,Beinfest,Marlins,Miri) there are more but those are the ones that stand out.

633832[/snapback]

 

 

 

now i've heard it all...considering i post only a fraction of what i used to.

your 27 posts per day begs to differ. and me saying half life 2 will take over my life is theoretical. it was an exaggeration as i am a college student and couldnt literally spend my life on it. you on the other hand....

633847[/snapback]

Yes, I on the other hand am a college student in a real university, not a community college. I actually have work to do, not the paint inside the lines garbage they assign you people. Why don't before you make a general assumption you think a little harder, or is pressing pause too much to ask?

 

Yeah, Half Life will take up your life now, however this is after Halo 2 and before whatever new video game you decide to start playing nonstop. How about you go outside and breath everyonce in a while? My 27 posts per day or whatever it is take me maybe half an hour, most of my time of the day is spent outside. Fresh air, maybe you should sniff some of it everyonce in a while, it's free as opposed to all the video games you play :thumbup

your 27 posts per day begs to differ. and me saying half life 2 will take over my life is theoretical. it was an exaggeration as i am a college student and couldnt literally spend my life on it. you on the other hand....

633847[/snapback]

 

Just because some people post more doesn't mean anything. I can make 27 points within minutes on this site if I wanted to comment on a lot of threads, I just don't do it. Does that mean that the board is someone's whole life? No.

633848[/snapback]

 

do i think its someones WHOLE life?no. do i think its the only thing some ppl do when they are home?you bet.

do i think its someones WHOLE life?no. do i think its the only thing some ppl do when they are home?you bet.

633852[/snapback]

 

If you're home anyway there's nothing wrong with being on this site or surfing the internet. What's the difference between doing this and watching TV or talking on the phone? Either way it's entertainment when you're home.

your 27 posts per day begs to differ. and me saying half life 2 will take over my life is theoretical. it was an exaggeration as i am a college student and couldnt literally spend my life on it. you on the other hand....

633847[/snapback]

Yes, I on the other hand am a college student in a real university, not a community college. I actually have work to do, not the paint inside the lines garbage they assign you people. Why don't before you make a general assumption you think a little harder, or is pressing pause too much to ask?

 

Yeah, Half Life will take up your life now, however this is after Halo 2 and before whatever new video game you decide to start playing nonstop. How about you go outside and breath everyonce in a while? My 27 posts per day or whatever it is take me maybe half an hour, most of my time of the day is spent outside. Fresh air, maybe you should sniff some of it everyonce in a while, it's free as opposed to all the video games you play :thumbup

633851[/snapback]

aspirations of becoming a professional air sniffer are ya? good money in that. i on the other hand am studying in computer engineering and i find my PC to be where my XMAS GIFTS should go. dont worry you will be working for me in the near future.

 

EDIT:and i dont see how me mentioning i have 2 games that most ppl not only me want have anything to do with anything?Many ppl on this site have stated they have Halo 2 and half life 2. but i guess u need the material to base ur arguement on.

aspirations of becoming a professional air sniffer are ya? good money in that. i on the other hand am studying in computer engineering and i find my PC to be where my XMAS GIFTS should go. dont worry you will be working for me in the near future.

 

and i dont see how me mentioning i have 2 games that most ppl not only me want have anything to do with anything?Many ppl on this site have stated they have Halo 2 and half life 2. but i guess u need the material to base ur arguement on.

633854[/snapback]

Well, while you are working for a computer engineering degree (and calling me an addict, ha) I'm on a political science degree with a follow up in criminal and constitutional law. So sorry, I don't see myself ever working for you. Well, I guess public officials do work for the citizens. Oh and btw, why don't you go get a degree from a real institute of study? I could of slept through MDC on straight honors in 8th grade.

 

And yeah, other people play the game. But does it consume their lives, is that all they live for? No, but you apparently can't catch this drift. Your cousins really speak highly of you, you criticized their wanting to party one night while you were at home cleaning up the explosion that the newest screenshots you saw of some game you've been waiting for caused.

aspirations of becoming a professional air sniffer are ya? good money in that. i on the other hand am studying in computer engineering and i find my PC to be where my XMAS GIFTS should go. dont worry you will be working for me in the near future.

 

and i dont see how me mentioning i have 2 games that most ppl not only me want have anything to do with anything?Many ppl on this site have stated they have Halo 2 and half life 2. but i guess u need the material to base ur arguement on.

633854[/snapback]

 

Hey man how the hell do you expect people to react when you name names and call people out claiming to know what's important in their lives?

aspirations of becoming a professional air sniffer are ya? good money in that. i on the other hand am studying in computer engineering and i find my PC to be where my XMAS GIFTS should go. dont worry you will be working for me in the near future.

633854[/snapback]

Well, while you are working for a computer engineering degree (and calling me an addict, ha) I'm on a political science degree with a follow up in criminal and constitutional law. So sorry, I don't see myself ever working for you. Well, I guess public officials do work for the citizens.

633855[/snapback]

yea since so many rich ppl start off in the criminal field. :plain

aspirations of becoming a professional air sniffer are ya? good money in that. i on the other hand am studying in computer engineering and i find my PC to be where my XMAS GIFTS should go. dont worry you will be working for me in the near future.

 

and i dont see how me mentioning i have 2 games that most ppl not only me want have anything to do with anything?Many ppl on this site have stated they have Halo 2 and half life 2. but i guess u need the material to base ur arguement on.

633854[/snapback]

 

Hey man how the hell do you expect people to react when you name names and call people out claiming to know what's important in their lives?

633857[/snapback]

did i claim to know whats important in their lives? No. Did i say alot of ppl spend way to much time on this site?Yes. theres a difference.

aspirations of becoming a professional air sniffer are ya? good money in that. i on the other hand am studying in computer engineering and i find my PC to be where my XMAS GIFTS should go. dont worry you will be working for me in the near future.

633854[/snapback]

Well, while you are working for a computer engineering degree (and calling me an addict, ha) I'm on a political science degree with a follow up in criminal and constitutional law. So sorry, I don't see myself ever working for you. Well, I guess public officials do work for the citizens.

633855[/snapback]

yea since so many rich ppl start off in the criminal field. :plain

633858[/snapback]

Oops, I guess I forgot that I was specializing in one field as opposed to two (or more, I might get bored after a while). Oh, and unlike you, I don't believe money buys happiness.

 

You know, you are better off with computer engineering. That way you don't have to deal with anyone, you obviously have no people skills.

did i claim to know whats important in their lives? No. Did i say alot of ppl spend way to much time on this site?Yes. theres a difference.633859[/snapback]

 

Same difference, you're still calling people out.

this site (or time spent on the web) > video games

 

 

video games are life consuming and im thankful that i dont spend all day glued to a controller

aspirations of becoming a professional air sniffer are ya? good money in that. i on the other hand am studying in computer engineering and i find my PC to be where my XMAS GIFTS should go. dont worry you will be working for me in the near future.

633854[/snapback]

Well, while you are working for a computer engineering degree (and calling me an addict, ha) I'm on a political science degree with a follow up in criminal and constitutional law. So sorry, I don't see myself ever working for you. Well, I guess public officials do work for the citizens.

633855[/snapback]

yea since so many rich ppl start off in the criminal field. :plain

633858[/snapback]

Oops, I guess I forgot that I was specializing in one field as opposed to two (or more, I might get bored after a while). Oh, and unlike you, I don't believe money buys happiness.

 

You know, you are better off with computer engineering. That way you don't have to deal with anyone, you obviously have no people skills.

633860[/snapback]

Money talks.see how happy ppl are while they are stressing to make a payment on their home etc.money is everything now a days. thats besides the point.how does being a computer engineer not have to do with ppl? i guess who im helping solve problems are robots,maybe animals.

your 27 posts per day begs to differ. and me saying half life 2 will take over my life is theoretical. it was an exaggeration as i am a college student and couldnt literally spend my life on it. you on the other hand....

633847[/snapback]

Yes, I on the other hand am a college student in a real university, not a community college. I actually have work to do, not the paint inside the lines garbage they assign you people. Why don't before you make a general assumption you think a little harder, or is pressing pause too much to ask?

 

Yeah, Half Life will take up your life now, however this is after Halo 2 and before whatever new video game you decide to start playing nonstop. How about you go outside and breath everyonce in a while? My 27 posts per day or whatever it is take me maybe half an hour, most of my time of the day is spent outside. Fresh air, maybe you should sniff some of it everyonce in a while, it's free as opposed to all the video games you play :thumbup

633851[/snapback]

 

 

 

Hey Hey, buddy, I like you a lot, but don't knock people in community college!

 

I for one, am spending my first year there so that I can save the tuition and living expenses! Nothing wrong with that! I'll be graduating with the same degree.

Money talks.see how happy ppl are while they are stressing to make a payment on their home etc.money is everything now a days. thats besides the point.how does being a computer engineer not have to do with ppl? i guess who im helping solve problems are robots,maybe animals.

633865[/snapback]

 

You don't need a computer engineering degree to be a tech support guy.

this site (or time spent on the web) > video games

 

 

video games are life consuming and im thankful that i dont spend all day glued to a controller

633862[/snapback]

woooo. good thing i dont do that.

Money talks.see how happy ppl are while they are stressing to make a payment on their home etc.money is everything now a days. thats besides the point.how does being a computer engineer not have to do with ppl? i guess who im helping solve problems are robots,maybe animals.

633865[/snapback]

 

You don't need a computer engineering degree to be a tech support guy.

633868[/snapback]

almost everything involved in computers requires u to work directly with ppl regardless of what the position is. whether it be customers or employees that work with you.either way you still work with ppl.

this site (or time spent on the web) > video games

 

 

video games are life consuming and im thankful that i dont spend all day glued to a controller

633862[/snapback]

woooo. good thing i dont do that.

633869[/snapback]

 

wait isnt a video game going to consume your life so you dont spend your precious time here?

 

 

hmmmm

 

whats that on your signature? ... more video games

Money talks.see how happy ppl are while they are stressing to make a payment on their home etc.money is everything now a days. 633865[/snapback]

did i claim to know whats important in their lives? No. Did i say alot of ppl spend way to much time on this site?Yes. theres a difference.

:plain

 

Oh, and I'm pretty sure my career field will never be outsourced to India ;)

 

woooo. good thing i dont do that.

How is Mary Jane?

this site (or time spent on the web) > video games

 

 

video games are life consuming and im thankful that i dont spend all day glued to a controller

633862[/snapback]

woooo. good thing i dont do that.

633869[/snapback]

 

wait isnt a video game going to consume your life so you dont spend your precious time here?

 

 

hmmmm

 

whats that on your signature? ... more video games

633871[/snapback]

 

theres a difference between a hobby and an obsesiveness. i have a hobby. the ppl i stated have an obsesiveness.

Hey Hey, buddy, I like you a lot, but don't knock people in community college!

 

I for one, am spending my first year there so that I can save the tuition and living expenses! Nothing wrong with that! I'll be graduating with the same degree.

633866[/snapback]

I'm not knocking community college.

 

I'm knocking Miami Dade Community College.

theres a difference between a hobby and an obsesiveness. i have a hobby. the ppl i stated have an obsesiveness.

633875[/snapback]

Your cousins beg to differ.

Money talks.see how happy ppl are while they are stressing to make a payment on their home etc.money is everything now a days. 633865[/snapback]

did i claim to know whats important in their lives? No. Did i say alot of ppl spend way to much time on this site?Yes. theres a difference.

:plain

 

Oh, and I'm pretty sure my career field will never be outsourced to India ;)

 

woooo. good thing i dont do that.

How is Mary Jane?

633873[/snapback]

that whole post was a long meaningless rant.none of it had any substance into anything i said. what does mary jane,india and u trying to make a point on my first 2 comments have anything to do with what u said?

theres a difference between a hobby and an obsesiveness. i have a hobby. the ppl i stated have an obsesiveness.

633875[/snapback]

 

There you go calling people out on stuff again. How the hell are you to know these people are obssessed?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.