Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

It has nothing to do with you talking to him or whatever, its you and other random users on this site. The way people act, the corny ass threads, the biased modding that can go on around here, etc. etc.

It has nothing to do with you talking to him or whatever, its you and other random users on this site. The way people act, the corny ass threads, the biased modding that can go on around here, etc. etc.

634702[/snapback]

 

Like I said, I rarely post on here like I used to and when I do post I usually post in other forums, never in off topic anymore. So once again, I have no idea why my name and Miri's name was thrown in there.

I personally would rather see a mod defend his or herself than take the cop-out-close-the-topic approach.

How about the mod (which is short for moderator) just ban the user so the user doesn't make those foolish posts. Might as well be strict against assholes and keep people respectful then having the inmates running the asylum.

I am gonna bring back this for a second and say: Sheff your a f***ing fool. I have to do most of my homework on the computer and therefore when I can't stand doing it much longer, I take a breather and read up on the Marlins and procrastinate here. Maybe if you paid any attention in school, you'd be at least be typing gramatically correct, using punctuation, capitalization, spelling words correctly etc. BTW: My high school degree will be worth more than your MDC degree, people's ears will perk up when they hear that I went to New World School of the Arts and got my high school degree there, not that I went to MDC for college and got my degree there, they'll just say, "Isn't that a JuCo?"

 

 

[/Rant]

 

 

Bai Jay, I will miss your inherent ability to create chat rooms! :(

Well, he went out in style apparently.

Take a look at the thread we're in. He said bye nicely and all that had to be said was "BYE SEE YOU LATER LOVE YOU" but was that done? No. We have 3 pages of crap upon crap. A pointless arguement that really solved nothing.

634677[/snapback]

 

That post hits it right on the head, and that's all I'm going to say about this little argument that has overtaken the last couple pages of this thread....

Take a look at the thread we're in. He said bye nicely and all that had to be said was "BYE SEE YOU LATER LOVE YOU" but was that done? No. We have 3 pages of crap upon crap. A pointless arguement that really solved nothing.

634677[/snapback]

 

That post hits it right on the head, and that's all I'm going to say about this little argument that has overtaken the last couple pages of this thread....

634861[/snapback]

Well when KJC was here he went off-topic a lot of times so in his memory in his thread we can also go off-topic.

Take a look at the thread we're in. He said bye nicely and all that had to be said was "BYE SEE YOU LATER LOVE YOU" but was that done? No. We have 3 pages of crap upon crap. A pointless arguement that really solved nothing.

634677[/snapback]

 

That post hits it right on the head, and that's all I'm going to say about this little argument that has overtaken the last couple pages of this thread....

634861[/snapback]

Well when KJC was here he went off-topic a lot of times so in his memory in his thread we can also go off-topic.

634873[/snapback]

:plain

I am gonna bring back this for a second and say: Sheff your a f***ing fool. I have to do most of my homework on the computer and therefore when I can't stand doing it much longer, I take a breather and read up on the Marlins and procrastinate here. Maybe if you paid any attention in school, you'd be at least be typing gramatically correct, using punctuation, capitalization, spelling words correctly etc. BTW: My high school degree will be worth more than your MDC degree, people's ears will perk up when they hear that I went to New World School of the Arts and got my high school degree there, not that I went to MDC for college and got my degree there, they'll just say, "Isn't that a JuCo?"

 

 

[/Rant]

 

 

Bai Jay, I will miss your inherent ability to create chat rooms! :(

634855[/snapback]

 

That was a low blow man

I still love you

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.