Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

I wish I had the strength to be able to just leave this site. Like many members, I'm addicted to this place. It really takes a lot to be able to leave this site after you've been here for a long time. KJC is a really special guy!

634047[/snapback]

:plain

 

he is leaving teh site, not his computer

in about 4 days ill be gone, once i receive my new computer upgrades half life 2 will take over my life.

 

its a fun place to come to now and then but it shouldnt be ppls life like some of you on here(capefish,juanky,Das,DurableTear,Beinfest,Marlins,Miri) there are more but those are the ones that stand out.

633832[/snapback]

 

 

 

i post only a fraction of what i used to.

633850[/snapback]

 

Same here. We have both cut down tremendously.

And now in the spirit of KJC.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SPAMDIZZLE!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Who's your daddy?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What you mean you ain't got no mo' fried chicken!

I wish I had the strength to be able to just leave this site. Like many members, I'm addicted to this place. It really takes a lot to be able to leave this site after you've been here for a long time. KJC is a really special guy!

634047[/snapback]

:plain

 

he is leaving teh site, not his computer

634063[/snapback]

OMG really? No way! :plain

 

But seriously...wtf are you talking about?

 

I say it's hard to leave this site and you say he's just leaving the site not his computer.

 

What are you trying to say?

I wish I had the strength to be able to just leave this site. Like many members, I'm addicted to this place. It really takes a lot to be able to leave this site after you've been here for a long time. KJC is a really special guy!

634047[/snapback]

:plain

 

he is leaving teh site, not his computer

634063[/snapback]

OMG really? No way! :plain

 

But seriously...wtf are you talking about?

 

I say it's hard to leave this site and you say he's just leaving the site not his computer.

 

What are you trying to say?

634088[/snapback]

 

that youre an idiot.

*takes dump*

633879[/snapback]

The most intelligent post of the whole thread. :thumbup

I wish I had the strength to be able to just leave this site. Like many members, I'm addicted to this place. It really takes a lot to be able to leave this site after you've been here for a long time. KJC is a really special guy!

634047[/snapback]

:plain

 

he is leaving teh site, not his computer

634063[/snapback]

OMG really? No way! :plain

 

But seriously...wtf are you talking about?

 

I say it's hard to leave this site and you say he's just leaving the site not his computer.

 

What are you trying to say?

634088[/snapback]

 

that youre an idiot.

634140[/snapback]

 

Took the words... out of my mouth.

Yeah, Miri and Max would be involved in an arguement over something stupid. You two are EXACTLY why he left.

Yeah, Miri and Max would be involved in an arguement over something stupid. You two are EXACTLY why he left.

634651[/snapback]

 

:boo-woo Boo f***in hoo :boo-woo

 

I haven't even talked to J in months and rarely post anymore, wtf would I have to do with him leaving?

Yeah, Miri and Max would be involved in an arguement over something stupid. You two are EXACTLY why he left.

634651[/snapback]

 

I've got to say, I have lots of love for J, but...

that doesn't really strike me as a reason to leave

 

If you don't like someone, ignore them and have fun with your friends. :)

Yeah, the lame a**holes around here sure outweighed the friends he has.

Yeah, the lame a**holes around here sure outweighed the friends he has.

634673[/snapback]

 

It's a matter of how an individual looks at it. In essence I'm just saying it's up to you whether or not the bad outweighs the good.

Take a look at the thread we're in. He said bye nicely and all that had to be said was "BYE SEE YOU LATER LOVE YOU" but was that done? No. We have 3 pages of crap upon crap. A pointless arguement that really solved nothing.

Point your finger at sheff#1 if you want place blame on someone.

Point your finger at sheff#1 if you want place blame on someone.

634681[/snapback]

 

:notworthy

We all know sheff and his posting style. Why contribute to it by going on and on about stupid s*** like that? Why not ignore him? No, MnM can't do that, can they?

We all know sheff and his posting style. Why contribute to it by going on and on about stupid s*** like that? Why not ignore him? No, MnM can't do that, can they?

634689[/snapback]

 

Why the hell should we allow people to talk s*** about us without responding? I guess we should just let people walk all over us for no damn reason.

Hey, you're a mod on this here board, correct? Go through that route, not a little bitch fest that was displayed earlier.

Hey, you're a mod on this here board, correct? Go through that route, not a little bitch fest that was displayed earlier.

634697[/snapback]

 

Big deal that i'm a mod. I still refuse to let people talk crap about me when I had nothing to do with what is going on. For example, your post blaming us for KJC leaving, I haven't talked to the guy in months and barely post on this board anymore, yet its my fault and Miri's fault that he left, WTF?!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.