Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MasterChief

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MasterChief

  1. I say over 50, people are suckers for movies where everything goes wrong and the world is gonna end.
  2. This thread is against everything the "Women of Marlinsbaseball.com" thread stands for
  3. I don't believe this. These people's combined IQ has to be like 80 or something. This could definitely qualify for the humor zone. Yeah I just thought of that. :lol No you didn't I had to tell you. :banghead talk about taking religion seriously...
  4. They decided on Natalie Lynn Bump I believe
  5. LOL,ask any girl that's seen me if i look like him... Which ones? all the ones you've posted about have rejected you. Not really ur wrong,actually juss been friends with them haven't asked any from here out. *Feels bad about joke* Just Joking with ya Laz :thumbup sorry
  6. LOL,ask any girl that's seen me if i look like him... Which ones? all the ones you've posted about have rejected you. Hey man, that was mean. :confused I was just playing with him Didn't mean it Willis! :thumbup
  7. LOL,ask any girl that's seen me if i look like him... Which ones? all the ones you've posted about have rejected you.
  8. Happy Birthday!
  9. MasterChief replied to MiRi's topic in Off-Topic
    They own. Shiver is good, and Harder to Breathe is good as well.
  10. The Yankees, in both average (46,000+) and total attendance (950,000+)
  11. Nice Energetic start to the game for the heat. 10-6 early lead. Good to see Odom going to the rim early
  12. not THAT bad without make-up
  13. isn't duff 14 years old? Duff is 16, Lohan 17
  14. Prob. Movies... You go to the movies quite a bit, don't you? Well, I'm going to chill with some friends of mine. I havent gone in a while... The last time I've been to the movies was in March to see Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights. I love that movie. Oh and I saw 50 First Dates. 50 first dates wasnt so good...it was annoying that the girl kept on losing her memory everyday...and they played over the same thing over and over...that was annoying. :thumbdown Repeats things....over and over....hmm... sounds familiar... :shifty But yeah, not the best of movies
  15. Watching this pathetic (so far) heat game :banghead want to go to the movies later on and see troy, but my friends are afraid of the dark :whistle
  16. Happy Birthday!
  17. Has anyone done a Lindsey Lohan vs. Hillary Duff poll yet?? :mischief2 Not that I remeber. Shes 17 right? :hat Hilary Duff is 16. And I vaguely remember someone doing a duff vs lohan poll, but since I don't remember who won...maybe it should be done again :shifty
  18. wow $650K for weed? :o And even worse, a 4 game suspension. Since it would be the second time he fails the test. He did get the lowest possible postive result, a 15. Which could help his appeal. I doubt the Dolphins could overcome 4 games without Ricky Williams, even with three of the first four games are against non division opponents. His first two games back would be at New England, and at Buffalo. This sucks.
  19. Friday, May 14 By Jose Lambiet and Joe Schad Palm Beach Post Staff Writers Miami Dolphins running back Ricky Williams faces a $650,000 fine after violating the NFL's substance abuse policy, sources told The Palm Beach Post. This was Williams' second violation since he joined the Dolphins in 2002, sources close to the case said. Williams, 26, is appealing the fine that the league imposed when a drug test he took on Dec. 10, 2003, turned up positive for marijuana. Another failed test would result in a four-game suspension. The sources said Williams was seen at NFL headquarters in New York on April 16, the date of the appeal. "I'm in good standing with the NFL and the Dolphins,' Williams said when reached by the Post. "There is no story here," Williams said. "I was in New York a few weeks ago and I did visit the league headquarters. I guess that's how rumors get started. But I was just visiting friends in the city and I just decided to go in. I will be at training camp on Tuesday." The sources said Williams' lawyer, Fort Lauderdale criminal attorney Gary Ostrow, accompanied him on his visit to the league offices. "I'm not in a habit of discussing my relationship, professional or otherwise, with professional athletes," Ostrow said, adding that he would not comment further. According to NFL documents seen by the Post, Ostrow filed arguments with the league titled "NFL vs. Player #909965J." In it, Ostrow questions the integrity of the league's drug-testing system. Williams scored a 15 on the league's testing scale -- the NFL's lowest positive score and consistent with what an occasional marijuana user would score. Another sample taken from Williams the same day came back at 14, which would not have warranted league action unless the previous sample was positive. "Ricky is pretty confident he's going to beat this thing," one source said. "When he took the test, for example, he was dehydrated after exercising. Dehydration sometimes causes people who would be negative to test positive." The league is expected to give Williams its decision at the end of the month. He's been in New York this week with all of the crap that's been going on," a source close to Williams said. "If they tested all of us for weed, half of America would be out of work. I know the guy who's helping us out is good because he used to do the drug stuff for the NFL. I know the attorney. He's a good friend. Ricky should come out of this all right." The sum of $650,000 equals Williams's paychecks for four games. That is consistent with the league's fining schedule for a player whose test turns up positive for the second time while on a probationary program that the league calls "an intervention program." Williams said he is not in an intervention program, but the sources said he first tested positive for marijuana shortly after arriving in Miami from the New Orleans Saints in May 2002. Because it was the first offense, he was placed on the intervention program. The athletes on the program sign an agreement to be drug-tested up to 10 times a month. They also must undergo weekly drug group-therapy sessions and they must call a special NFL hotline, sometimes hourly, to report their whereabouts. "He was just weeks away from getting off the intervention program," one of the sources said. "Officially, he would have been off intervention on Super Bowl Sunday. He has tested negative more than 100 times before. But then, this thing happened. He now gets back into intervention for another two years." Dolphins spokesman Harvey Greene said the team "can't comment on any player because of the confidential nature of the program unless the league announces a suspension." http://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports/conten.../0514ricky.html
  20. Happy Birthday!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.