Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Blackru_fish

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Blackru_fish

  1. I have never seen 3 straight safe bunts before :blink:
  2. These 2 teams have 2 of the best team ERA's in the Majors, bound to be a very low scoring game.
  3. Pavs is in the ZONE today
  4. Anyone else watching the game on MLB.TV? Is game 2 on MLB.TV?
  5. I'm thinking Bud Selig. I PM'd him and offered him the job already... 549369[/snapback] Really??? :o
  6. If Bob doesn't want to post for the Cubs series who should get us back to winning ways for September? [i still like Bob, but perhaps another celeb should get a chance]
  7. 75%-100% Who ever voted 25-50...C'mon. We're 2 games out and you guys are saying we only have a 25% chance of going?? :thumbdown 549333[/snapback] Well there are 4 teams in it, so us being 1 of the 4 would give us a 1/4 chance, if you think about it acctually. 549341[/snapback] There are actually 5 teams in it. We're 1of them.
  8. 100%? Are You kidding me? It's 50/50 at best.
  9. :pirate Ahoy there matey!
  10. Florida now lead the Majors in shutouts with 12 this season.
  11. I got the game on, rare that I'm one of the only ones that can see it. 547683[/snapback] Me too :thumbup 547691[/snapback] Me three. [sorry to rub it in] :confused
  12. We've had some nice early innings in the field lately.
  13. Why does Bob Dole always predict the same score every game? 547580[/snapback] How dare you question the great Bob Dole. 547603[/snapback] You know I like him really. [Just thought his score predictions seemed predictable] :boxed
  14. Why does Bob Dole always predict the same score every game?
  15. Astros will lose eventually. I won't get too worried about them until they are actuallly leading the Wild Card race. Whoever is leading the WC each night, I want that team to lose more than the others. So if/when the Astros lead, then we'll really need them to lose.
  16. Its the way the Giants and Cubs have lost tonight. I honestly didn't expect this half way throught the games. :o
  17. This is the weirdest night of the year. Marlins game was terrific. Giants game sounds strange (Grand Slam for Sweeney, Bonds HR, SF left bases loaded in 9th) And this game is pretty strange too.
  18. Amazing how quiet Wrigley field goes. [Gives me goosebumps, like last year at Wrigley NLCS and Yank Stadium WS]
  19. Got to get a hit now. Wow, I was just typing this and they got the hit.
  20. It seems like the baseball simply will not reach LF. RF shot would probably do it.
  21. good start to the inning. :plain
  22. 8th pitcher for Cubs tonight. Wow, 14 stranded for them too. 546759[/snapback] That's good news for our doubleheader on friday. Hopefully they have a couple games that go to extras. 546763[/snapback] Didn't their last game at Spos go to the 12th? :mischief2 Can't quite remember.
  23. Nice hit for Spos there
  24. 8th pitcher for Cubs tonight. Wow, 14 stranded for them too.
  25. I'm going to hate it when Marlins play here. These fans are nuts.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.