Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

farmer_fran

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by farmer_fran

  1. 2 walks by almanza, I thought tejera coulda gone 1 more.
  2. hopefully tejera can give us atleast 2 more innings. He's done real well so far.
  3. Great start for the Marlins. Looks like this team is starting to get there act together.
  4. I hope this game is a sign of things to come, the hitting is starting to break out, and great pitching by the rookie.
  5. Yep, willis has looked pretty good so far, I think he'll get better with each start too. I saw him pitch in spring training vs. the expos, the kid has good stuff.
  6. I'm pretty sure what they're going to do is put Tejera back into the rotation. I would like to see Willis get called up but I don't see it happening.
  7. I think we get the sticks going tonight. My prediction is 9-5 marlins
  8. Let me drop some names that would probably be good fits for the marlins in left field. Bobby Kielty- Minnesota Timo Perez- Mets John Vander Wal- Milwaukee Daryle Ward- LA This would probably not happen, but I would like to see Jeff Conine come back but I don't think that would happen.
  9. If only the marlins had about 6 more spooneybarger's in that bullpen.
  10. marlins have to do something about this bullpen.
  11. :toilet :batman :afro :homer :skippy
  12. Woohoo!! Looper made my a little nervous at the end, but he got the job done. :spam
  13. That's exactly what I thought when i saw this texan. I thought Conine had to be on there. He was a star for them for many years. Glad to see Renteria on there he is my favorite player.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.