Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BobbyBowden

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BobbyBowden

  1. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Way to be Cody
  2. I'm really starting to like this Aaron Boone signing.
  3. I want to throw up already.
  4. Unbelievable. All because of the worst no call on a check swing I've ever seen. Not only did he not check, the bat crossed the plate!
  5. LET'S GO HEAT.
  6. BobbyBowden replied to JJ24's topic in Off-Topic
    No one has posted pics of Amanda in her underwear yet? C'mon fellas, I'm counting on you guys.
  7. It wasn't a great throw, but it was a heads up play and hit Olivo in the chest. It needed to be caught. It wasn't a great throw??? Are you f'ing serious???? It was the worst throw I've ever seen a major league player make. My dead grandmother could have made a better throw than that. The f'ing ball hit the dirt as soon as hit left his hand!
  8. In the words of the Japanese ground crew from the movie Major League..."We suck again"
  9. Train needs to go at least 7 tonight.
  10. Well I assume just baseball related, but go ahead and give it a try. You gonna ask Tommy out on a date over email or something?
  11. its askthemarlins@fsnflorida.com
  12. oh no...julio oh no...julio oh no...julio
  13. HAHA. Somehow this picture made it all the way to warchant.com...I'm guessing Iowa is a frequent vistor of Iowa's rivals site. By the way, chick is a hottie and looks just like the girl from Friday Night Lights.
  14. NEW YORK (AP) -- NBA referee Joey Crawford was suspended indefinitely by commissioner David Stern on Tuesday for his conduct toward Tim Duncan, who contends the ref challenged him to a fight. Crawford ejected Duncan from a game in Dallas on Sunday, calling a second technical foul on the San Antonio Spurs star while he was on the bench. "He looked at me and said, 'Do you want to fight? Do you want to fight?"' Duncan said. "If he wants to fight, we can fight. I don't have any problem with him, but we can do it if he wants to. I have no reason why in the middle of a game he would yell at me, `Do you want to fight?"' Crawford's suspension will last at least through the NBA Finals. Copyright 2007 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Nice job by David Stern. Glad he had the balls to do this because that whole situation was unreal.
  15. Uhhh Admin, time to step in and make sure Freddie knows who is in charge.
  16. Great at bat Jake. Way to keep fighting.
  17. C'mon Jake, tie this sucker up.
  18. Uggla is lost out there boys. I know its early, but he needs to break out of this real soon.
  19. Next year. Johnson is probably the second best DB in the state of Florida and easily top 5 DB's in the nation. When the Rivals rankings come out he'll be borderline 5/4 *. But honestly, just a week ago this kid was denying that he committed to UM and was saying it was a two-team race between UM and FSU. I don't think it's over for him quite yet. I think he'll talk things over with his cousin, former FSU DB Bryant McFadden and then we'll see where he stands. But by all means, an excellent job by Randy Shannon thus far for recruiting. Good signs for UM.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.