Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BobbyBowden

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BobbyBowden

  1. BobbyBowden replied to a post in a topic in Sports
    Q. Coach, how much did you pay Marvin Austin to go to UNC?
  2. You got jobbed.
  3. Hit- Hanley Ramirez Double- Miguel Cabrera Triple- Hanley Ramirez HR- Miguel Cabrera RBI- Dan Uggla Run Scored- Hanley Ramirez Stolen Base- Hanley Ramirez Caught Stealing- Hanley Ramirez Error- Miguel Cabrera Win- Dontrelle Willis
  4. I'll be there with the girlfriend and two other friends. She bought the tickets and I believe we're sitting by the visitors bullpen. I say 39,000 for opening night.
  5. Two 90 year old men, Moe and Joe, have been friends all of their lives. When it's clear that Joe is dying, Moe visits him every day. One day Moe says, "Joe, we both loved baseball all our lives, and we played minor league ball together for so many years. Please do me one favor, when you get to Heaven, somehow you must let me know if there's baseball there." Joe looks up at Moe from his death bed," Moe, you've been my best friend for many years. If it's at all possible, I'll do this favor for you. Shortly afte r that, Joe passes on. At midnight a couple of nights later, Moe is awakened from a sound sleep by a blinding flash of white light and a voice calling out to him,"Moe--Moe." "Who is it?" asks Moe sitting up suddenly. "Who is it?" "Moe--it's me, Joe." "You're not Joe. Joe just died." "I'm telling you, it's me, Joe," insists the voice." "Joe! Where are you?" "In heaven", replies Joe. "I have some really good news and a little bad news." "Tell me the good news first," says Moe. "The good news," Joe says," is that there's baseball in heaven. Better yet, all of our old buddies who died before us are here, too. Better than that, we're all young again. Better still, it's always spring time and it never rains or snows. And best of all, we can play baseball all we want, and we never get tired." "That's fantastic," says Moe. "It's beyond my wildest dreams! So what's the bad news?" "You're pitching Tuesday."
  6. I'd like to be her QB.
  7. I'll always remember that shot against The Rocket. I was sitting behind the Astros bullpen and I was screaming "Get up ball, get up!"
  8. thanks to Tourney week, Belmont is the only team I haven't seen this year Belmont lost twice to my alma mater. They have one big man and a deadly outside shooter.
  9. Pittsburgh and Virginia? You're really going out on a limb.
  10. Where are all those haters who said we couldn't do crap without Flash?
  11. FSU beats Clemson and advances on to play UNC tomorrow at noon.
  12. Don't even think about matching that offer! Take the 2nd round pick for sure.
  13. She has the most perfect tits out there. Good God!
  14. I swear if he says "the Marlins of Florida" one more time, I'm gonna snap.
  15. The Sun-Sentinel said that Freddy will announce it this afternoon.
  16. Nice work Miami. Go Noles!
  17. Good move, in my opinion.
  18. What did I say about D'vontrey? Kid is beast.
  19. And who the hell cares about hockey??? Its a failing business for a reason, my friend.
  20. GO NOLES! I love me some D'vontrey Richardson, kid is a stud.
  21. BobbyBowden replied to a post in a topic in Sports
    DT to UF.
  22. BobbyBowden replied to a post in a topic in Sports
    How could you say "I hope he makes the right choice?" Helloooo its UNC or FSU. If he doesn't pick FSU its because he bought into Butch Davis and the I'm gonna be the lone star on my team, bite my time at UNC for 3 years, but at the same time never win more than 6 games. Best of luck whatever he decides, but UNC is not the right choice.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.