Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BobbyBowden

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BobbyBowden

  1. Me thinks they need to move Gaby Sanchez to another position, fast. Like maybe CF or 2B.
  2. I would absolutely love to get Granderson from the Tigers. Kid is gonna be a stud. And you know Dombrowski will take pitching any day of the week.
  3. BobbyBowden replied to a post in a topic in Miami Marlins
    I hope this is the same blonde girl that I saw him leave the HardRock with the other week. Congrats DTrain.
  4. Ok, so here is the deal about the retractable roof. The Dolphins and the NFL are trying to work out a deal where the Super Bowl would be guaranteed to be played in Dolphins Stadium once every three years. But the NFL wants the Phins to change some things about the stadium, i.e. the retractable roof and update some of the features of the stadium, which by the way, next fall Dolphins Stadium will be home to the two largest stadium HD screens in the world. The NFL also said they would want Huizenga and the Dolphins organization to build some hotel or some outdoor feature close to the stadium for the fans that wouldn't be able to attend the game, but could still participate in the Super Bowl activities outside the stadium. Well anyways, from what I know, Loria was made aware of this and talked to Huizenga about sharing some of the costs if the plan actually went through. Of course a new lease would have to be made and a new contract to as of how to share the cost of parking, concessions, ect... As of right now, I don't know where this plan is today, but I do know that the NFL and the Dolphins are still talking about it, so the quicker that gets worked out, the quicker we find out about the Fish staying in Dolphins Stadium. Just my two cents...I am all for the Fish staying in Dolphins stadium. I love the fact that it is a pitchers ballpark. I understand that it is not a true baseball stadium, but hey, its worked so far and I would want nothing more than the Fish to stay in this stadium
  5. There is absolutely no way the Yankees are gonna give up Cano for JP. Cano is a stud and once he develops he'll one hell of a ball player. P.S. I like you sig FutureGM, I was at the game this past weekend. One of the best experiences of my life. Go Noles!
  6. This would be the worst trade ever.
  7. For me, it has to be 2003 game against the Diamondbacks in the Pro. The game matched up D-Train v. Randy Johnson. Most importantly, this was the most electrifying experience at a Marlins game since 1997. You could feel the energy in the stadium, it was amazing. Not only that, D-Train pitched a hell of a game on national television. It was the first time in a while that everyone was excited about Marlins baseball in South Florida. So how bout the rest of you guys?
  8. Its always been a dream of mine to take my firstborn son (whenever I do have kids) to a Marlins game, so that he can share in the experience that I was able to enjoy for most of my life. If they leave South Florida, I'll be the first to admit that I'd shed a few tears, but I probably will follow the team where ever they would end up.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.