Everything posted by Fish4Life
-
Closer Jones files for free agency
^ The funny thing is... YOUR RIGHT!! I agree with you 10000 %! LOL!
-
Closer Jones files for free agency
Those Free agents I think will for sure put up better numbers than Jones next season. I would like to see maybe Dotel. Others like Wagner will get to many teams interested and I know the marlins arent ready to go into a bidding war for a closer... I read reports that they want to bring back Looper... :o :banghead :thumbdown
-
Your 2006 Marlins Starting Rotation
Those would all be good additions but those players are to expensive for our taste... I say: Beckett Willis Moehler Vargas As for the 5th starter I would like to see Johnson. I have a feely the Fish are going to make a bid for Redman again and I think he will be our 5th guy. Although im not to high on redman what can you do.. we have a limited payroll... Either way throughout the course of the season you know that the rotation will go through its mixes... Im hoping the kids get a shot to shine for real!
-
Coaching Staff Update
There talking about Andres Galaraga for a hitting coach... Don Zimmer for a bench coach? I think that is some good playing and good coaching experience
-
Closer Jones files for free agency
1st off Marlinsfan4life I got to give you two thumbs up for that Sig! CHICKS ARE HOT!!! Anyways, I think in the Marlins case we bring back Niner and Easley. I let go of Jones. Yea he had a great season but look at the others.. What did Armando do this season? Urbina since 03? I think we can find a cheap good closer out there and he will work in our system... I doubt Jones gets more than 25 saves next season
-
I want more
AGREE!! I think all our writers are F***in' Bandwagoners! Le Batard seem always to come out with his "best" marlins stuff when we win.. Like in 2003! As for the FA, all of people are saying it rebuild time but come on???? Loduca, Willis, Delgado, Beckett, Thats rebuilding!!?? Give me a break we can win the divison next season if we dont completly tear up our team... Encarnacion in my opinion can leave, Hermida is ready!! We need some pitching, both starting and reilief!
-
Herald reports "secret meetings" with Huizenga
Had a username a while back I guess it got deleted... Anyways, I think this is PERFECT location for the stadium. Considering the fact that I live 5 mins away is great too! Ive been a season ticket holder since 93' and been saying that they should build the stadium there for years!! I mean there is TONS of land there!! Parking would be to much of a hassel by the Orange Bowl. In downtown many people will park in parking garages like during the Heat games which the Marlins will get no money from. There is TONS of parking by Dolphins stadium!! I think this would be great.. But right now I would take a stadium ANYWHERE!! WE NEED THIS TEAM TO STAY IN THIS CITY!!!!!! Beggers cant be choosey, just get this team a damn stadium!!