Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fish4Life

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Fish4Life

  1. YES SIR!! I looked up that one in a book and all I did was rip the page out and wiped my ass with it! :lol
  2. We need Seabass back!! Look whos a FA playing shortstop! Normar and Furcal out out auto cause of the $$$ Who else? NO ONE!! WE NEED HIM BACK!! http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/mlb/news/hot...s&teamPosCode=6 Nomar will probably make less money than Alex, and he'll probably be more willing to sign a one year deal. You think so? The 1 yr deal yea but not the money.. I mean if it is 1 yr then of course its gonna be less but if its multi I dont think it would be less
  3. We need Seabass back!! Look whos a FA playing shortstop! Normar and Furcal out out auto cause of the $$$ Who else? NO ONE!! WE NEED HIM BACK!! http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/mlb/news/hot...s&teamPosCode=6
  4. We saw it last year... Andino is not ready for the Pro's! I mean the kid was late on every pitch in every at-at he had! If Gonzo isnt coming back we really need a SS. I rather have an OLD FART like barry larkin that Andino at this point
  5. Good luck trying to get Miguel Cabrera's autograph anywhere, the guy is full of himself. I been in front of him in the stadium, even said hi, he ignores you unless you are a chick with big hooters. You have a better chance at paying, cause man, he is making his autograph a tough one to pull. Yea I know it is tough to get his... Hes kind of full of himself but w/e i cant blame him he probably gets asked for sigs a million times a day!! I actually got he signature on the nesting doll that they gave out this season...but I mean i would like it on a ball or bat but i dont know if its worth that money.... i mean it could be worth alot more in years to come
  6. Can someone tell me when the exact day that pitchers and catchers report? Not the first game but when they actually report?
  7. I might go; would love to meet Mr. All-Time. But are you willing to pay that for Mr. All-time?? I might go... but I mean sometimes you can get those guys sigs at spring training so is it worth paying for? What do you guys think? I'm not interested in his sig. I'm just going to hang out, see how big the crowds are, and if I'm lucky shake the man's hand and say hi. It's a very nice store, you don't need to buy an autograph to go and check it out. Yea Ive heard of it but never really been... I will probably do the same.. There is many more oppertunity's to get auto from the players...
  8. I might go; would love to meet Mr. All-Time. But are you willing to pay that for Mr. All-time?? I might go... but I mean sometimes you can get those guys sigs at spring training so is it worth paying for? What do you guys think?
  9. Brodie, is Murton a Corner OF? I guess that would put us with Hermida in CF more than likely. I scratch my head if the Cubs send us Pie, unless they quickly sign Pierre to a multi-year deal. Agree... Theres no way they would send us Pie... The Cubs are "renting" Pierre.. I highly highly doubt they sign him to a multi year deal.. JP will be on the Market after this seaon.. Not to mention if they are going after Furcal to there is no way they will sign JP to a multi yr. deal...
  10. Steroids and the lifestyle that goes with the industry. Answer sucks, but facts are facts. Nailed on the button! RIP EDDIE!
  11. I'm just jaw-dropping to the floor in disbelief mortified that a Marlins fan would want Sammy Sosa anywhere near this club, nevermind paying $3 million for him. I don't want him, I just think it could happen, and I wouldn't necessarily be annoyed if it did. And aside from the one incident with Beckett in the '03 NLCS, there is no bad blood between Sammy and the fish that I'm aware of, plus, Girardi and Sosa were teammates so I see a reason to think that Girardi may be better for Sosa than he would be for Bradley. TOTALLY AGREE! I dont want him but If we do get him its cool... Plus like the quote Sosa and Giardi do have a relationship plus bradley can play but hes what I like the call the T.O. of Baseball! Guys is a D*CK!
  12. So the 20th is the Last game.. So players will have a week or 2 of rest before the real season starts on April 3rd (atleast for the Fish) Confusion...the 20th is the team's final off day of the spring...spring training ends April 1 in Texas and then the regular season opens April 3 in Houston Im lost :mischief2 So when will the WBC games be played?
  13. I don't think either bounces back, to be honest, but Sosa at $3 million makes a lot more sense than Lowell at $9 million, but again, I know that's apples to oranges. Agree, I would take the extra 6 Mil in CASH and take the risk on Sosa.. Although I dont want to see Mike go, thats the nature of the game...
  14. So the 20th is the Last game.. So players will have a week or 2 of rest before the real season starts on April 3rd (atleast for the Fish)
  15. Sweet stuff!! I can plan my trips now... I always go to Juipter 2-3 times to catch some spring action.. BTW when is the first game of the World baseball Classic? March what? Wow the Yanks making a roadtrip to Jupiter....that is surprising...anyhow...GO FISH!!! We will be makin a trip up there during the season! GO FISH!
  16. If Dontrelle were to agree to a 3 year, $9 million deal (or thereabouts), then it makes sense, but that's doubtful. Yea I agree, but that is very doubtful... I think we should lock him up but I mean not for 5 or 6 years. 2-3 is good for now.. I mean SP are on and off with injuries and all... Cabby it would more of a 5-6 yr deal
  17. I'm all for locking Josh up, because he's only under team control for two more years...but why would the FO do this with Dontrelle? Locking him up now doesn't seem to make financial sense...or even seem to keep him around any longer than simply playing the arbitration game. Am I wrong? Well the only reason why they want to lock him up before hand is because it would be saving them money. this season hes arbitraton elg. and hell be bumped up to about 4 MIL. There talking about a 4 yr 20 MIL deal. If they sign him to that... it doesnt matter HOW GOOD HE DOES he has to finish the deal. If were to win 15 games next season and 20 after that he may ask for a 4 yr 40 MIL. You get me? His stock will keep rising so you want to sign him for cheap now... The cardinals did it with pujos 10 yr 100 MIL, 10 a year is a STEAL FOR PUJOS!! Furcal is asking for that, just imagine if the cardinals didnt do that?? He would be making AROD type cash
  18. I just hope him and Josh watch themselves in the World baseball classic with the arms and everthing else... THEY HAVE TO BE HEALTHY FOR US TO WIN NEXT SEASON PERIOD!
  19. Sosa is no longer a "powerful hitter". We dont need a cancer like him on our team, and I would go to see Conine over Sosa any day of the week. He did struggle a lot in his first season away from Wrigley. I think he can still be productive, but no where near he used to be. Agree, dont expect him to be old 65 Homer Sammy but I do think he still can produce 25 homers 80 RBI it all depends... Lets say we sign Sammy and we keep delgado... Can you imagine that 3-4-5 (Carlos, Miggy, Sosa?) Pitchers would have to pitch to him if cabby and delgado were to get on
  20. I like the sound of this! MIAMI -- For the past three seasons, Dontrelle Willis has been one of the best bargains in Major League Baseball. Now, the D-Train could be in line for a large payday. According to Willis' agent, Matt Sosnick, the Marlins have talked about working out a multiyear contract. "We sort of talked about wanting to work stuff through before [arbitration figures are exchanged]," Sosnick said. "They are open to it." http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/news/article...t=.jsp&c_id=mlb
  21. I will take a chance on Sosa. I mean it all depends on how much hes asking?? Are we talkin 3 Mil? If so I would do it in a heart beat!! Maybe the AL just wasnt for him.. That would give us more depth too with niner
  22. Me thinks we can get Vazquez for Pierre or Loduca and Mota and I for one will do it in a heart beat especially since I believe (not to sure) that the Dbacks are only paying him 7mil a year while the Yanks pay the rest. There is no way however I trade Resop, Vargas, Olsen, and Johnson who are all cheap and almost if not ready to pitch in the big League's. If we get rid of Lowell's contract (8 mil), and let Encarnacion go as wel (4.5 I believe?), that clears up more than Vasquez's contract... Vasquez is owed $8.5 million this year and $9.5 million next year. Lowell is owed $9 million the next two years. Lowell goes! We keep Delgado... How to pay for Vazquez salary?? Well like the quotes you deal Lowell and the departure of Juan Encar. money sounds good.. WE NEED DELGADO!! No need to trade him.. Trade Lo duca? THATS NUTS!! Lo duca is a great catcher with experience w/ beckett and willis! No way we get rid of him! Plus we take Vazquez one yr. at a time... We deal his in the 07' offseason
  23. I saw this story break on ESPN.COM Insider! I would be thrilled to see Vazquez in a Marlins Uniform.. I do agree with you fish fan, If the dbacks eat some of his salary and (hate to say this but...) trade Lowell. This would give the Marlins the ability to play Cabby and at 3rd permant and have Beckett, Willis, Vazquez, and Vargas! Right, Left, Right, Left plus whoever wins the 5th spot! THIS WOULD BE GREAT FOR US!!! Lets see if we can pull the trigger
  24. SOME BS!! Dtrain comes in 2nd place... Either way man your a MARLIN and you are the SH!T.. Looking foward to seeing you throw some GAS in 06!
  25. 2 pm you can watch it live on MLB.com for Free

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.