Hanley Ramirez, Miguel Cabrera and Lenny Harris autograph signing

Accord

Hollywood Collectibles is going to be having a Lenny Harris and Miguel Cabrera autograph signing on December 10th. Lenny is going to be signing from 11am-1pm and Cabs is going to be signing from 1pm-3pm. Go here for the prices: http://www.hollywoodcollectibles.com/custom~id~21.html

UPDATE: Hanley Ramirez will also be there signing, click the above link for more info.

I might go; would love to meet Mr. All-Time.

But are you willing to pay that for Mr. All-time?? I might go... but I mean sometimes you can get those guys sigs at spring training so is it worth paying for? What do you guys think?

I'm not interested in his sig. I'm just going to hang out, see how big the crowds are, and if I'm lucky shake the man's hand and say hi. It's a very nice store, you don't need to buy an autograph to go and check it out.

I might go; would love to meet Mr. All-Time.

But are you willing to pay that for Mr. All-time?? I might go... but I mean sometimes you can get those guys sigs at spring training so is it worth paying for? What do you guys think?

I'm not interested in his sig. I'm just going to hang out, see how big the crowds are, and if I'm lucky shake the man's hand and say hi. It's a very nice store, you don't need to buy an autograph to go and check it out.

Yea Ive heard of it but never really been... I will probably do the same.. There is many more oppertunity's to get auto from the players...

Good luck trying to get Miguel Cabrera's autograph anywhere, the guy is full of himself. I been in front of him in the stadium, even said hi, he ignores you unless you are a chick with big hooters.

You have a better chance at paying, cause man, he is making his autograph a tough one to pull.

This is so true! I had batter's box seats once ( I know lucky me!) and I saw him in front of the clubhouse and everyone was trying to just take pictures of him from a distance and he kept yelling "NO MAS NO MAS!" (no more, no more) but when some chick came up in a slutty skimpy shirt she got around the rope and he put his arm around her and took a picture, so if you want Miggy's autograph and your not a chick, shell out the money!

You can't honestly blame Miguel for not wanting to stop for hordes of screaming pre-teen girls waiting to molest him and jump all over his car for an autograph

If you take them away, I'd think you'd see Miguel signing a few autgraphs more often...

just my .02

eh you're probably right, it's just frusturating when you are the one who gets snubbed :confused

You can't honestly blame Miguel for not wanting to stop for hordes of screaming pre-teen girls waiting to molest him and jump all over his car for an autograph

If you take them away, I'd think you'd see Miguel signing a few autgraphs more often...

just my .02

i guess he doesnt want all the fans and attention that being a top ballplayer brings. :thumbdown

sign for the fans and be a man. is it hard to put pen to paper and write your own name? dudes married for crying out loud like he needs pre pubescent teens crawling all over him.

Miguel signed a ball for me and my girl over the summer before a game. I was in the Founder's Field seats, and just as I entered them, he was walking by. I yelled to him but he didn't listen...

Then my girlfriend yelled to him in Spanish and he turned right around. We walked up to him, both got an autograph. I spoke to him in my 'meh' Spanish. He said my girlfriend was pretty and had this devilish look in his eye. I told him she was my girl, and he looked at me like he was about to hit me. Then he laughed, and said 'Oh I can't say she looks good?

Did I back down?

YES!

He kinda smiled and walked away. When he was coming back from LF after the 1st inning he looked at us again and laughed.

That was my best Marlin experience.

sh*t, wrong thread.

Good luck trying to get Miguel Cabrera's autograph anywhere, the guy is full of himself. I been in front of him in the stadium, even said hi, he ignores you unless you are a chick with big hooters.

You have a better chance at paying, cause man, he is making his autograph a tough one to pull.

Yea I know it is tough to get his... Hes kind of full of himself but w/e i cant blame him he probably gets asked for sigs a million times a day!! I actually got he signature on the nesting doll that they gave out this season...but I mean i would like it on a ball or bat but i dont know if its worth that money.... i mean it could be worth alot more in years to come

• 4 weeks later...

Yea I know it is tough to get his... Hes kind of full of himself but w/e i cant blame him he probably gets asked for sigs a million times a day!! I actually got he signature on the nesting doll that they gave out this season...but I mean i would like it on a ball or bat but i dont know if its worth that money.... i mean it could be worth alot more in years to come

it was interesting trying to get Cabrera when the Marlins came to town...most of the time he was a complete douche (especially at the hotels), but there were two instances where he was really nice about it...during BP of the first game, he signed for everyone in the Field Club (rich people) seats, even signing sweet spots and multiples (unfortunately, i didn't have field club, so i didn't get him)...then, after the last game, he was the only guy who came up to the fence and signed before boarding the team bus

Miguel signed a ball for me and my girl over the summer before a game. I was in the Founder's Field seats, and just as I entered them, he was walking by. I yelled to him but he didn't listen...

Then my girlfriend yelled to him in Spanish and he turned right around. We walked up to him, both got an autograph. I spoke to him in my 'meh' Spanish. He said my girlfriend was pretty and had this devilish look in his eye. I told him she was my girl, and he looked at me like he was about to hit me. Then he laughed, and said 'Oh I can't say she looks good?

Did I back down?

YES!

He kinda smiled and walked away. When he was coming back from LF after the 1st inning he looked at us again and laughed.

That was my best Marlin experience.

sh*t, wrong thread.

That's hilarious. :lol

You know, if I was a young, rising super star I would only sign for women with big hooters. If I see some dudes or ugly chicks wanting me to sign, I would say no. I would only sign for good looking women. He's a young guy, even if he's got a wife. What do you expect? He's 22 years old.