Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LiDa

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LiDa

  1. Godfather I'm assuming you've never been to Vegas if that's the first time you've won $500. Congrats thought. Nice score. If I could offer you any advice, roullette is a sucker game and a loser in the long term so if you ever get the itch to try and duplicate that night, you're better off not doing so. agreed with that last part there is no skill in roulette at all except for knowing when to leave. stick to skill games like my personal favorite of hold em or you'll be a very poor person by the end of the day
  2. i stay in the mayflower when i go there but i've heard from people that the days inn on connecticut avenue is good for an affordable place
  3. BTW - I am kidding. In no way do I think that the wearing of oven mitts is a sign of the enjoyment of a penis by a male. Hopefully you don't go Dr. Phil on me. ha i know i'm not a stick in the mud or anything. i'm actually really easy going but i hate ignorant comments like his
  4. LiDa replied to Fish4Life's topic in Off-Topic
    i don't have any but i don't mind them as long as it isn't excessive
  5. appears to be an avid poker player
  6. how many times have you been to the city of lights? Three times. have any favorite sites there that you make sure to visit each time?
  7. Guys that bake are FLAMING David Samsons... unless you are under 12 years old this was a childish message. in my line of work i come across many different personas and thoughts. there is one that rings true the majority of the time and that is men who associate certain activities with homosexuality out of ignorance are often not confident in their own sexuality. based on this post i can only assume you are one of those men who is unsure of himself and decides to lash out in this manner to try and cover it up
  8. For eight years I traveled on the average about a week a month (maybe a bit more) with my job all over Latin America and Europe so I've been fortunate to visit a lot of places. For vacation, Paris is my favorite. For work, Buenos Aires and Rio. how many times have you been to the city of lights?
  9. anybody else?
  10. has a blog in his signature that doesnt work
  11. LiDa replied to JetsMania's topic in Off-Topic
    i'm going to try this. nothing better than a big bowl of chili on a cold day in ny
  12. Vegas baby. Vegas Which casino do you stay at usually? Used to always stay @ The Mirage. Last 2 trips I stayed @ Wynn. How is the Wynn? Last time I was in Vegas a few years ago I was across the street at Treasure Island and the Wynn was just being completed. The Wynn is the nicest hotel Ive ever stayed in The service is top notch and the grounds are astonishing. The best part? The rooms. All suites, comfiest beds ever with automated draps and bathrooms that are as big as some studio apartments. Only way I can afford to stay there is on their poker rate (6 hours of play a day and you get a room for $129 a night weekdays and $199 on weekends). I stayed on the 56th floor last time. Panramic view. I shouldve just paid more for the room last time I went because I lost more than I want to admit at the tables to meet the special room rate qualifications
  13. Vegas baby. Vegas Which casino do you stay at usually? Used to always stay @ The Mirage. Last 2 trips I stayed @ Wynn. Have you stayed in the panoramic room?
  14. I ordered the higher end model of the Air. It looks like it is a beautiful design
  15. Vegas baby. Vegas Which casino do you stay at usually?
  16. What destination do you enjoy traveling to the most? For me it has to be Paris and I have been there three times in my life
  17. Happy New Year to all. I was in Times Square for the event last night, it's my 10th year present at it in a row. Has anyone else here ever attended it? I've only attended one New Year's Eve party, let along go to Times Square. :confused You have to see Times Square on New Years one year, it is a unique experience.
  18. After a lengthy quest to find food and a couple of long waits for the subway, I didn't make it home until almost 7am. The subway was typical New Years crazy yesterday. Luckily I live in the city because if I lived in one of the boroughs I'd be hesitant to attend the event.
  19. Happy New Year to all. I was in Times Square for the event last night, it's my 10th year present at it in a row. Has anyone else here ever attended it?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.