April 19, 200818 yr a guy who likes to bake? Question Well, I cook in general... baking, frying, stewing... etc... I'm a pretty cool guy :whistle
April 19, 200818 yr a guy who likes to bake? Question O M G When did you become Das' protege? Question
April 19, 200818 yr They are smarter than this guys... Guys that bake are FLAMING David Samsons... A guy who likes to bake probably spent quality time with his mother baking when he was a kid. Besides that, what's the difference. Baking is just like any other hobby and doesn't really tell you about a person. I wish I knew how to bake...or cook in general. I'm hungry.
April 20, 200818 yr I'm cool in Dodge's book? My life is a success! :blush Yes, I want to carry your children. :mischief
April 20, 200818 yr A guy that likes to bake is probably not lazy. Baking requires buying the ingredients, finding and reading recipe's and then cooking AND cleaning up afterwards. Sounds like boyfriend material to me.
April 20, 200818 yr Guys that bake are FLAMING David Samsons... unless you are under 12 years old this was a childish message. in my line of work i come across many different personas and thoughts. there is one that rings true the majority of the time and that is men who associate certain activities with homosexuality out of ignorance are often not confident in their own sexuality. based on this post i can only assume you are one of those men who is unsure of himself and decides to lash out in this manner to try and cover it up
April 20, 200818 yr Guys that bake are FLAMING David Samsons... unless you are under 12 years old this was a childish message. in my line of work i come across many different personas and thoughts. there is one that rings true the majority of the time and that is men who associate certain activities with homosexuality out of ignorance are often not confident in their own sexuality. based on this post i can only assume you are one of those men who is unsure of himself and decides to lash out in this manner to try and cover it up you obviously haven't had much exposure to louiecastillo1. :lol That's actually one of his least offensive posts.
April 20, 200818 yr Guys that bake are FLAMING David Samsons... unless you are under 12 years old this was a childish message. in my line of work i come across many different personas and thoughts. there is one that rings true the majority of the time and that is men who associate certain activities with homosexuality out of ignorance are often not confident in their own sexuality. based on this post i can only assume you are one of those men who is unsure of himself and decides to lash out in this manner to try and cover it up Deyam, preach it! :lol
April 20, 200818 yr Guys that bake are FLAMING David Samsons... unless you are under 12 years old this was a childish message. in my line of work i come across many different personas and thoughts. there is one that rings true the majority of the time and that is men who associate certain activities with homosexuality out of ignorance are often not confident in their own sexuality. based on this post i can only assume you are one of those men who is unsure of himself and decides to lash out in this manner to try and cover it up Yea but guys who bake have to wear those oven mitt things which just screams
April 20, 200818 yr BTW - I am kidding. In no way do I think that the wearing of oven mitts is a sign of the enjoyment of a penis by a male. Hopefully you don't go Dr. Phil on me.
April 20, 200818 yr Guys that bake are FLAMING David Samsons... unless you are under 12 years old this was a childish message. in my line of work i come across many different personas and thoughts. there is one that rings true the majority of the time and that is men who associate certain activities with homosexuality out of ignorance are often not confident in their own sexuality. based on this post i can only assume you are one of those men who is unsure of himself and decides to lash out in this manner to try and cover it up you obviously haven't had much exposure to louiecastillo1. :lol That's actually one of his least offensive posts. That's because it's not offensive at all...unless you mean as an offense to mankind.
April 20, 200818 yr BTW - I am kidding. In no way do I think that the wearing of oven mitts is a sign of the enjoyment of a penis by a male. Hopefully you don't go Dr. Phil on me. ha i know i'm not a stick in the mud or anything. i'm actually really easy going but i hate ignorant comments like his
April 21, 200818 yr I wish. :lol I bet he baked that today. Pfft! I bet he baked little cupcakes and cookies while wearing an apron. Btw you're a pothead.
April 21, 200818 yr I tried to bake muffins once, it ended with the kitchen filled with smoke. :confused
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.