What do you think of...

Admin

They are smarter than this guys...

Guys that bake are FLAMING David Samsons...

A guy who likes to bake probably spent quality time with his mother baking when he was a kid. Besides that, what's the difference. Baking is just like any other hobby and doesn't really tell you about a person.

I wish I knew how to bake...or cook in general. I'm hungry.

unless you are under 12 years old this was a childish message. in my line of work i come across many different personas and thoughts. there is one that rings true the majority of the time and that is men who associate certain activities with homosexuality out of ignorance are often not confident in their own sexuality. based on this post i can only assume you are one of those men who is unsure of himself and decides to lash out in this manner to try and cover it up

unless you are under 12 years old this was a childish message. in my line of work i come across many different personas and thoughts. there is one that rings true the majority of the time and that is men who associate certain activities with homosexuality out of ignorance are often not confident in their own sexuality. based on this post i can only assume you are one of those men who is unsure of himself and decides to lash out in this manner to try and cover it up

you obviously haven't had much exposure to louiecastillo1. :lol

That's actually one of his least offensive posts.

Deyam, preach it! :lol

Yea but guys who bake have to wear those oven mitt things which just screams

you obviously haven't had much exposure to louiecastillo1. :lol

That's actually one of his least offensive posts.

That's because it's not offensive at all...unless you mean as an offense to mankind.

BTW - I am kidding. In no way do I think that the wearing of oven mitts is a sign of the enjoyment of a penis by a male.

Hopefully you don't go Dr. Phil on me. :D

ha i know i'm not a stick in the mud or anything. i'm actually really easy going but i hate ignorant comments like his