Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anonymous

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Anonymous

  1. I wish I bet. I swear I see this loss coming from a mile away.
  2. I see ANOTHER rebuild for Miami coming this season. Ross just needs to blow this up.
  3. Nick Foles. Really.
  4. Second time for the Giants. At least we're cooperating.
  5. The Cardinals could end up being a dynasty. Their young pitching is incredible. Talent, youth, great minor league system, money, fan base and the history. They're set up nicely.
  6. Still rooting for the Cardinals. They need to steal a game in Boston.
  7. Yes, this WS will be great. The two best in baseball.
  8. http://hardballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/10/19/olney-dodgers-offered-clayton-kershaw-a-300-million-contract-concept-earlier-this-year/
  9. Don't know where else to put this but the Dodgers offered Kershaw a 300 million dollar deal earlier this season.
  10. The Cardinals drafted Wacha with the compensation pick they received from the Angels when they signed Pujols. Pimps.
  11. I agree with BenderRobot. No need to go that high on someone who is unproven. That would be too risky. Still, we need to replace Morrison.
  12. A Red Sox-Cardinals World Series would be OK with me. Just as long as the Dodgers aren't in it.
  13. Anonymous replied to Wild Card's topic in Sports
    What.
  14. Anonymous replied to Wild Card's topic in Sports
    Zack Hample doesn't suck, therefore Zach Cox.
  15. I didn't expect us to sign Abreau anyway. I hope we don't rely on Morrison, though.
  16. I thought the joke was funny. When I first read it, I chuckled. I mean, it's been told a million times already. Even the college kid who wrote that article about WAR not providing you the "real value" of a player (article that Broncobob cited indirectly from Wikipedia) told it.When I first read it from Perry Hill though, that was the first time I ever heard the joke. Honestly, I thought he made it up.
  17. I thought the joke was funny. When I first read it, I chuckled. I am sick of Perry Hill and his anti stats agenda, though.
  18. Detroit has more dominant pitchers. Tough to match up with Sanchez/Verlander/Scherzer. And Fister isn't so terrible, either.Yea. But I was mainly pointing out who Boston faced or will face against Detroit. Moore and Cobb aren't up there with Detroit's 2 and 3.
  19. Detroit has more dominant pitchers. Tough to match up with Sanchez/Verlander/Scherzer.
  20. Anonymous replied to Wild Card's topic in Sports
    It will be so embarrassing if we're platooning Lucas and Cox/Coghlan next year. Let's sign or trade for some good hitters.
  21. David Ortiz is clutch as fuck.
  22. Anonymous replied to Wild Card's topic in Sports
    I've enjoyed this debate.
  23. So sad to hear about AP's son. Can't believe someone would do that.
  24. Carlos Beltran did the opposite of choke!
  25. Rooting for the Cardinals to win it now.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.