2013 Postseason thread

True CRaysball

It's not bad, you get to see some different views of the game. Still need to watch it on TV to really watch the game but it's a cool "second screen experience".

I'm for the Rays, personally. They're my backup team in case we get contracted. :p

In truth, I'm just a Florida boy through and through. They're in the AL, so I don't hate em. They are my number two team. A victory for Florida!

I wouldn't mind the Rays if their announcers weren't such homers.

And the ones who do the post-games are idiots. Orestes Destrade and whoever the other guy is talk like the team has actually won a World Series before. They say "we" like they're a part of the team. Everything about the Rays is wonderful and every time the Rays do something well, it's because it's "the Rays Way." And whenever something bad happens, it's bad luck.

I'm for the Rays, personally. They're my backup team in case we get contracted. :p

In truth, I'm just a Florida boy through and through. They're in the AL, so I don't hate em. They are my number two team. A victory for Florida!

And the ones who do the post-games are idiots. Orestes Destrade and whoever the other guy is talk like the team has actually won a World Series before. They say "we" like they're a part of the team. Everything about the Rays is wonderful and every time the Rays do something well, it's because it's "the Rays Way." And whenever something bad happens, it's bad luck.

What announcer set isn't even a LITTLE bit of a homer for the team they work for? And Vin Scully doesn't count.

As for Orestes and Barry, I could take 'em or leave 'em. Prefer Todd.

What announcer set isn't even a LITTLE bit of a homer for the team they work for? And Vin Scully doesn't count.

As for Orestes and Barry, I could take 'em or leave 'em. Prefer Todd.

At least they don't have Preston Wilson and Cliff Floyd...

Great outfielders. Terrible broadcasters.

Alright, Game 163 lineups

PROBABLES: TB - Price; TEX - Perez

RAYS

1. Jennings CF

2. Myers RF

3. Zobrist 2B

4. Longoria 3B

5. Young DH

6. Rodriguez LF

7. Loney 1B

8. Escobar SS

9. Molina C

RANGERS

1. Kinsler 2B

2. Andrus SS

3. Rios RF

4. Beltre 3B

5. Pierzynski C

6. Cruz DH

7. Moreland 1B

8. Gentry LF

9. Martin CF

Predictions? First pitch at 8:07pm ET on TBS.