Everything posted by Marlinsmayhem
-
Marlins @ Padres 7/7 10:05 PM
Nolasco is just nasty right now
-
Marlins @ Padres 7/7 10:05 PM
damn
-
Marlins @ Padres 7/7 10:05 PM
c'mon Cody
-
Marlins @ Padres 7/7 10:05 PM
nice play by Cantu
-
Marlins @ Padres 7/7 10:05 PM
we're having some solid swings right now
-
Marlins @ Padres 7/7 10:05 PM
All had good swings too.
-
Marlins @ Padres 7/7 10:05 PM
Gonzalez is one helluva 1B
-
Marlins @ Padres 7/7 10:05 PM
damn Josh was close there
-
Marlins @ Padres 7/7 10:05 PM
CANTU!!!
-
Marlins @ Padres 7/7 10:05 PM
What happened to Alfredo? Wasn't Nolasco going to bunt him over? I don't understand... out trying to steal
-
Marlins @ Padres 7/7 10:05 PM
Me personally, I always want the leader of the division to lose. Keep things close until the end when our returning pitchers will save us and take us to the promise land. :thumbup I can dream right?
-
Marlins @ Padres 7/7 10:05 PM
:banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead
-
Marlins @ Padres 7/7 10:05 PM
LMAO @ Khalil Green. That BA with RISP is pathetic.
-
Marlins @ Padres 7/7 10:05 PM
thought that was gone for a second
-
Marlins @ Padres 7/7 10:05 PM
Imagine having Adrian at 1B right now Yeah, but it's tough to question that deal. We probably wouldn't have won the title without Urbina's contributions during the season and it's all about the championships. Oh I'm pretty sure your right and I agree. I was just thinking out loud. Not only is he a great hitter, but also a great fielder. We could definitely use his defense.
-
Marlins @ Padres 7/7 10:05 PM
Imagine having Adrian at 1B right now
-
Marlins @ Padres 7/7 10:05 PM
That was entertaining
-
Official: Tucker and Hendrickson to pen
:arms
-
Marlins @ Padres 7/7 10:05 PM
Love night games too
-
NL Final Vote
Pat Burrell Corey Hart Carlos Lee Aaron Rowand David Wright I went with Carlos "El Caballo" Lee.
-
Josh Johnson to start Thursday; Volstad Friday
What's the latest on Sanchez? Is he still 3 weeks away?
-
Marlins @ Rockies 7/6 3:05 PM
Hanley wasted no time :arms
-
Hanley Starter, Uggla Reserve in All Star Game
awesome Any reason why Gregg didn't make it?
-
Marlins @ Rockies 7/5 8:05 PM
What a disappointing series this has been.
-
Marlins @ Rockies 7/5 8:05 PM
Welcome back to AAA Tucker