Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlinsmayhem

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Marlinsmayhem

  1. Nolasco is just nasty right now
  2. nice play by Cantu
  3. we're having some solid swings right now
  4. All had good swings too.
  5. Gonzalez is one helluva 1B
  6. damn Josh was close there
  7. What happened to Alfredo? Wasn't Nolasco going to bunt him over? I don't understand... out trying to steal
  8. Me personally, I always want the leader of the division to lose. Keep things close until the end when our returning pitchers will save us and take us to the promise land. :thumbup I can dream right?
  9. :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead
  10. LMAO @ Khalil Green. That BA with RISP is pathetic.
  11. thought that was gone for a second
  12. Imagine having Adrian at 1B right now Yeah, but it's tough to question that deal. We probably wouldn't have won the title without Urbina's contributions during the season and it's all about the championships. Oh I'm pretty sure your right and I agree. I was just thinking out loud. Not only is he a great hitter, but also a great fielder. We could definitely use his defense.
  13. Imagine having Adrian at 1B right now
  14. That was entertaining
  15. Love night games too
  16. Pat Burrell Corey Hart Carlos Lee Aaron Rowand David Wright I went with Carlos "El Caballo" Lee.
  17. What's the latest on Sanchez? Is he still 3 weeks away?
  18. Hanley wasted no time :arms
  19. awesome Any reason why Gregg didn't make it?
  20. What a disappointing series this has been.
  21. Welcome back to AAA Tucker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.