Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NL Final Vote

Featured Replies

I hate to say it but Pat Burrell, guy has been on a tear and deserves it

 

Plus let him take the flight to NY so he could be tired for the Fish series! :p

I voted Burrell in the NL and Giambi in the AL

 

You have no soul. Teehee.

 

He's deserving

Burrell in NL and Roberts in AL.... Giambi had a great 2 months but Roberts has been setting the table for the O's offense all year

I voted Lee and Dye....but I do kinda wanna see Pat the Bat get in there (this is the Hurricane fan in me talking, not the Phillie hater).

Carlos Lee and Longoria.

AARON ROWAND !!!! The dude played over a month with cracked ribs and still put up great numbers and played his friggin heart out..

 

And may I take this opportunity to say that I am so pissed Bengie Molina was not selected to be on the team.. I don't know if you have to be a Giants fan and watch this guy day in and day out, but his numbers are impressive too. He deserves to be there.

AARON ROWAND !!!! The dude played over a month with cracked ribs and still put up great numbers and played his friggin heart out..

 

And may I take this opportunity to say that I am so pissed Bengie Molina was not selected to be on the team.. I don't know if you have to be a Giants fan and watch this guy day in and day out, but his numbers are impressive too. He deserves to be there.

The problem is that you can only have so many catcher. McCann deserved to start, but since Soto got in, he's a reserve. The stats between Martin and Molina are really close, so they ended up going with Martin. But Molina is having an all-star caliber year

Wright is by far the best player there and it's not even close.

 

Actually, Pat Burrell is clearly having a better year than David Wright.

I know Wood is a closer, and that's what they most likely will replace him with, but Nolasco should get some attention.

 

Hamels is having a really good year as well. He's probably more deserving based on the stats.

Carlos Marmol is replace Wood.

 

"Marmol was selected because he was the relief pitcher who received the next highest vote total on the Player Ballot."

 

He has a high ERA, but leads the league in holds.

Hamels deserves it more than anyone -- but if they're going reliever my guess is Brad Lidge.

Brad Lidge was already named for the All-Star game.

  • Author

I just read Brandon Webb won't be attending the all star game, can anyone confirm this?

 

I think they said he won't pitch because he just went the other day, but I think he'll still be attending.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.