Everything posted by pollythewog
-
6/3 Post Game
errors and poor pen management. What else is new. Was the pen management really that bad today? More like poor Penn management. Ha. I really disagree with Fredi letting him pitch after the first run scored on a walk. Sanches should of been in right after that first walk. If Penn had proven himself previously, than yes I can see why you would leave him in. But Penn has over a 2 WHIP and had no reason to see another batter. Can't take a pitcher out without having another ready to come into the game. It takes more than 1 minute for a pitcher to warm up. okay fine. Don't put Penn in there to begin with!!!
-
6/3 Post Game
errors and poor pen management. What else is new. Was the pen management really that bad today? More like poor Penn management. Ha. I really disagree with Fredi letting him pitch after the first run scored on a walk. Sanches should of been in right after that first walk. If Penn had proven himself previously, than yes I can see why you would leave him in. But Penn has over a 2 WHIP and had no reason to see another batter.
-
6/3 Post Game
errors and poor pen management. What else is new.
-
6/3 Milwaukee Brewers vs Florida Marlins
ive really seen enough of penn
-
6/3 Milwaukee Brewers vs Florida Marlins
oh god penn.
-
6/3 Milwaukee Brewers vs Florida Marlins
wow west. i feel like we walk the pitcher at least once a game these days
-
6/3 Milwaukee Brewers vs Florida Marlins
so who will pitch in long relief?
-
6/3 Milwaukee Brewers vs Florida Marlins
that inside pitch looked awfully similar to the one right before the homer!!!
-
6/3 Milwaukee Brewers vs Florida Marlins
i think this umps strike zone is really getting to west
-
6/3 Milwaukee Brewers vs Florida Marlins
and we're being no-hit by looper....
-
6/3 Milwaukee Brewers vs Florida Marlins
what do you guys think of the pitch before the homer...borderline or was it a ball?
-
6/3 Milwaukee Brewers vs Florida Marlins
sean is rattled
-
6/3 Milwaukee Brewers vs Florida Marlins
lets go fishies!!!
-
6/2 Post Game
His name? Dan Uggle. Though Hopper pitched well. I hope Ani improves in his next start. If not, they should send him back down to rehab more. Not a fan of having "rehab" or "feeling them out" games at this point in the season, with the way our rotation is. I agree. We did the same thing with Matt Lindstrom early this season and it cost us some games as he was clearly not ready to pitch.
-
6/2 Post Game
great all around game by the fish!!! nice to have one of these
-
5/29 Post Game
guys its not just one player. It's the whole darn team! 0-8 with risp as a TEAM. they all stunk tonight.
-
5/29 Post Game
0-8 RISP tonight. Hanely is only one bat people. He can't cure everything. Bonifacio was typical. Great start by West and good job by the pen. We had no business losing this game. I never want Paulino late in games again. Terrible move by Fredi.
-
5/27 Post Game
Hopper looked solid. I think he deserved another inning. Uggla and Ross are killing the ball. enough with the bonifacio experiment. 0-9 since he's returned to the lineup.
-
5/27 - Marlins at Phillies - 7:05 PM
at least he got it on the ground. that should guarantee him another week at lead-off
-
5/27 - Marlins at Phillies - 7:05 PM
those were both horribly outside.
-
Why all the hate for Bonifacio?
Jeremy Hermida has a .383 OBP Bonifacio, who is in the leadoff spot to get on base, has a .296 OBP remember when we were all criticizing Jacobs because all he did was hit home runs? Well he at least had a .299 OBP with those 30+ home runs, Boni has 1 home run. Your answer. Absolutely. And I agree with everyone else that he should not be in our lineup. However, I think this board is treating him as the scapegoat for our entire team's abysmal offensive struggles. Boni didn't strike out 11 times against blanton, the whole team did.
-
5/26 Post Game
why are you all you guys so impressed with the "comeback"?? It was a botched double play on a bad throw by howard and lots of balls by the phillies pitching. There were 2 failed chances a clutch hit and we ended with the Marlins MO; a strike 3 swing at a ball out of the zone. I don't find this reassuring at all and would hardly call it our offense coming to life.
-
5/26 Post Game
welp, that walk boni took assured him another 25 games in the lineup. The phillies probably did it on purpose.
-
5/26 Post Game
0-1 since boni's return. Also, I really wouldn't call that 9th inning "rally" us fighting back. That was a botched double play ball by howard and a lot of balls by phillies pitching. What did we have, one hit? We also ended it in marlins fashion: a strike 3 swing at a ball.
-
Today we turn it around...
Let's hope so. I'll be at the Mets game Friday getting beer poured on me (hopefully). I'll probably be there as well. What seats do you have? Mets fans are the worst baseball fans on earth. If there was a poll I'd have to vote Phillies fans... When their team is losing, they want nothing to do with the sport, when the Phillies are winning, they think the team is God's gift to baseball... Bring up the mid to late 80's Phillies teams with players like Steve Jeltz, Jeff Stone, Bruce Ruffin, and Don Carmen and they don't wanna even talk about it... the mets fans are worse. I was there for the first game of the last series, and after the first inning when the fish were up 1-0, they were pouring on the boos. When they hit the grand slam the next inning, all of the sudden the mets are the greatest team in baseball and they made sure they let us (my friend and I) marlins fans know it. Needless to say we started a 1986 chant in addition to reminding of the mets failure of the last 2 years. Don't get me started on the time I was kicked out of shea or the time I was told to "stand up" because I was in Shea stadium even though I'm a marlins fan and the mets hit a home run.