Everything posted by Rex
-
7/4/09 Pirates @ Marlins 6:10PM
Finally beat the Pirates....Meyer closes out....bring on KC(music)...
-
7/4/09 Pirates @ Marlins 6:10PM
there goes the no-no and shutout
-
7/4/09 Pirates @ Marlins 6:10PM
Marlins get another run...3-0 t5
-
7/4/09 Pirates @ Marlins 6:10PM
MLBTV is now on up here in Minnesota(not sure about Florida)....
-
7/4/09 Pirates @ Marlins 6:10PM
AMiller strikes out the side....go offense...
-
7/4/09 Pirates @ Marlins 6:10PM
HRamirez #14
-
July 03 - Marlins vs Pirates
I hope we dont bring Volstad back. Don't want to ruin his arm. Tim Wood is throwing in the bullpen...
-
July 03 - Marlins vs Pirates
DVH:"scheduled 8:05 restart"
-
July 03 - Marlins vs Pirates
about time Tschida....(Ump finally calls them off)
-
June 30 - Marlins vs Nationals
Tx.....yeah i will be in the game tread tonight. The sad thing though is that a 07.00 PM game start equals to 01.00 in the night here. So i cannot follow every game live! 1 question: Do the posts in the game threads not count? Welcome AndyCole....game thread posts will not increase your post count....
-
June 25 - Marlins vs Orioles
DUggla #15
-
June 24 - Marlins vs Orioles
Uggla should have gone to second. ouch...
-
June 20 - Marlins vs Yankees
Did I hear that right? Minervini's daughters' name is...Spencer??? -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Craig Minervini FSN Florida Host/In-Game Reporter Minervini is in his seventh season as pregame host/in-game reporter for Marlins games on FSN Florida. He also has handled play-by-play for select Marlins games on TV/radio and hosts FSN Florida's INSIDE THE MARLINS series. During the winter season, Minervini serves as host for Florida Panthers (NHL) hockey on FSN Florida and has called several Panthers games on radio. Before joining FSN, Minervini spent seven years with WTVJ-NBC 6 in Miami as a sports anchor/reporter. He anchored sports on WNBC-TV (NY) in 2004. Minervini's extensive television broadcasting experience includes a wide variety of assignments such as play-by-play voice for NBC Sports (Notre Dame football), CBS Sports Spectacular, ESPN's college baseball playoffs and Roller Hockey International events, Major League Soccer, XFL Football, boxing and mixed martial arts' events. Minervini earned a broadcast journalism degree from Syracuse University in 1985 where he called Orangemen football, basketball, lacrosse and soccer while handling Triple-A Syracuse Chiefs baseball. A native of Huntington, Long Island (NY), Minervini has two sons, Chase and Maxwell, and a daughter, Spencer http://florida.marlins.mlb.com/team/broadcasters.jsp?c_id=fla
-
June 20 - Marlins vs Yankees
Nice seeing the Marlin fans cheering after Hanley scored....
-
June 20 - Marlins vs Yankees
Uggla #13
-
June 20 - Marlins vs Yankees
did Hutton just say AJ's getting over 7 in run support?? yep
-
June 19 - Marlins vs. Yankees
CRoss #11
-
Huge Crowds for the Yankees Series?
I'm not sure if he is due to pitch but I would literally blow my load if Cody hit a homer off CC Sabathia lol Marlins-Yankees probables: Friday: Andy Pettitte vs. Sean West; Saturday: AJ Burnett vs. Josh Johnson; Sunday: CC Sabathia vs. Chris Volstad Ross vs. current NYYankee pitchers: http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/players/bvsp?playerId=5404&teamId=10
-
6/14/09 Marlins @ Blue Jays
Nevermind. I guess I should have said he's been looking a bit better of late and getting some pretty important hits. I(and I hope all Marlin fans) want him to do better. Even when times are going badly, I hope to see the team learning from past experiences....some things just seem to repeat themselves(of course there are exceptions)....
-
6/14/09 Marlins @ Blue Jays
Good job, Boni. My MLBTV is a bit behind(as usual)....As I've said in the past, I generally get the first hint of the game's proceedings from the game thread. So when I read "Good job, Boni"... my first thought was, "what the heck did he do now". He wasn't close to getting back to 2B....
-
6/14/09 Marlins @ Blue Jays
Bonifacio with a hit. He's been having a decent June so far. http://mlb.mlb.com/stats/individual_player_gamebygamelog.jsp?c_id=fla&playerID=466988&statType=1
-
6/14/09 Marlins @ Blue Jays
RPaulino #2...
-
6/13/09 Marlins @ Blue Jays
CRoss #10....
-
6/13/09 Marlins @ Blue Jays
JHermida #8.....
-
6/13/09 Marlins @ Blue Jays
Rios wasn't thinking there....