Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Matty

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Matty

  1. Im 2 for 2 with my predictions of whether we will win or lose. Tonight i feel a little confident and that the Marlins have it in them to bounce back from the defeat yesterday. I go a 4-1 Marlins win.
  2. Woke up to find we had lost. Very sad. After being 3-0 down we did well to bring it back. Deserved something.
  3. Seen at it is the early hours of May 4th, i thought i'd be the sad git who started this one.
  4. Followed by a swift chorus of Jerusalem.
  5. I've been here just over 24 hours and im 2 posts away from my 50th. This is good going. Or i have no life haha. I'm looking forward to another night in the match threads, and to have my input which is around a minute behind the play haha
  6. I know which one you would want me to chose and it is in fact Rangers. I can't stand Neil Lennon, the arrogant ginger tit. Hate Celtic and even though im not a great fan of Scottish football, Rangers every time.
  7. haha, im sure we will get on just fine. Rule Britannia and all that.
  8. Could be a very tough outing this one. After predicting a win, albeit the wrong score yesterday i think we may lose today. Ill go 5-3 Cardinals. Prove me wrong Marlins.
  9. Matty replied to Admin's topic in Sports
    My first day at this will be today and i have gone for the ever predictable Ethier.
  10. The Human Centipede is horrific. Disaster movie and A Foxs Tale are recent ones that are also terrible.
  11. Ahhh Pippa Middleton. I wouldn't watch one of their shows but they are our presidents and are good at what they do. Apart from Howard Webb, they are our only famous fans so we love them as our own.
  12. Oasis - Half the world away Topload( I think) - Dancing in the moonlight. Kids in glass houses and Frankie sandford(she's perfection) - undercover lover Status quo - rockin all over the world
  13. If I said I watched it I'd be lying. It was a bank holiday and I had a sleep in. Woke up around 11:30 and then spent the day in the garden as it was very nice out. I did see the crowd bit though. Seemed to bring a sense of britishness back to the country which isn't around these days due to the PC brigade out in force calling patriotic racist. Did anyone see the photo of the nun with Reebok trainers on? Brilliant!
  14. There seems to be a crown to overthrow. When do these things get voted on? End of December? If so, i have plenty of time to dismantle the Scot from his thrown. Thanks for the welcome. Waiting for this game to end for me to hit the hay.
  15. Has anyone ever made every game in a season for any side?
  16. I'm slightly behind you lot hahaha
  17. seemed close to being a strike to me. Whats taboo about?
  18. Hooray a better innings.
  19. All home games? A few home? A few home and away? Or maybe even all games? Because of the mass amount of games do you get to many? Over here we only have 23 home and away matches and i go to all home and the occasional away and these are saturdays and occasional tuesday nights. I would applaud a frequent goer of baseball.
  20. Come on Stanton, lets get something back,
  21. Im watching Airline, there isnt much on Sky at 1:23am ha
  22. haha so much for the solid start.
  23. Lets hope for a good start, it seems over the last few days the good starts have been punished by the opposition. We wont do that though. 1st base a solid start.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.