5/4 Florida Marlins @ St. Louis Cardinals

Im 2 for 2 with my predictions of whether we will win or lose.

Tonight i feel a little confident and that the Marlins have it in them to bounce back from the defeat yesterday.

I go a 4-1 Marlins win.

Im 2 for 2 with my predictions of whether we will win or lose.

Tonight i feel a little confident and that the Marlins have it in them to bounce back from the defeat yesterday.

I go a 4-1 Marlins win.

If Vazquez holds the Cardinals to one run, can you give me tomorrow's lotto #'s?

Lets get ready ready, lets get ready ready, lets get ready to rumble

Got a presentation on Ol' Frank Sinatra in the morning for my Uni work. Looking forward to it. Will catch all this game though. Fell asleep randomly last night but will get all of this one, you have my word.

MARLINS

Got a presentation on Ol' Frank Sinatra in the morning for my Uni work. Looking forward to it. Will catch all this game though. Fell asleep randomly last night but will get all of this one, you have my word.

MARLINS

You in England? How bad is the timezone difference when watching American sports teams?

MARLINS

Extra coffee for you my friend

MARLINS

You in England? How bad is the timezone difference when watching American sports teams?

Should be like 5 hour difference from the eastern time zone