April 2, 201115 yr Just like last year, there's a group for the site on this fun little game. $5.6 million this year is up for grabs from MLB.com Use this link - http://www.mlb.com/e...81%26pwd=gofish
April 6, 201115 yr God I'm awful at this. I think Admin's 5 will be better than anything I get this season
April 6, 201115 yr There's more luck involved in this than there was in the actual streak, I think. lol
April 6, 201115 yr Getting bored of the assignment I'm currently writing so time to join this and set my picks for the next week or so
April 6, 201115 yr and then come back in a week or so and see if anything bit and you actually have a streak? That's what I do.
April 6, 201115 yr Woohoo I have a streak of two going! I like to do it until all the pitchers are TBA and then come back and check whenever I remember.
April 13, 201115 yr So I had Ryan Zimmerman getting a hit today but he was put on DL last minute. Does that mean that my streak ended? =(
April 13, 201115 yr Author So I had Ryan Zimmerman getting a hit today but he was put on DL last minute. Does that mean that my streak ended? =( Nope, your streak is paused.
April 13, 201115 yr So I had Ryan Zimmerman getting a hit today but he was put on DL last minute. Does that mean that my streak ended? =( Nope, your streak is paused. Yes! Thanks for the info!
April 17, 201115 yr So I had Chris Coghlan getting a hit tonight. The game was postponed until June 15th. Right that means that my streak will just stay paused until tomorrow? I know they have different rules depending on whether or not the team plays 3 days after the game was scheduled. Anyone know?
April 17, 201115 yr To try and get something going, I'm going with the anti-Pirate strategy. Next 5 days I have 2 Reds and 3 Marlins players since they play Pittsburgh
April 17, 201115 yr Author So I had Chris Coghlan getting a hit tonight. The game was postponed until June 15th. Right that means that my streak will just stay paused until tomorrow? I know they have different rules depending on whether or not the team plays 3 days after the game was scheduled. Anyone know? Right, it's paused.
May 3, 201115 yr Your personal opinion, is it horrible to choose people against your own team? Like a jinx?
May 3, 201115 yr Your personal opinion, is it horrible to choose people against your own team? Like a jinx? Don't think so. I haven't done it yet, but I wouldn't hesitate if it was against Volstad or Vazquez lol
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.