5/3 Post Game

bad outing from Anibal tonight. in fact bad pitching all around tonight. :thumbup

8 walks... really guys?

oh well take another series tomorrow

It's a four game series

Guys... SHOULD WE BE WORRIED ABOUT CLAY HENSLEY?

People are going to say the team blew it, and conveniently forget that the team was down 3-0 at one point, and probably had no business being in this game the way things were going. Either way, whatever. Lets comeback with an unexpected win tomorrow.

bad outing from Anibal tonight. in fact bad pitching all around tonight. :thumbup

8 walks... really guys?

It's a four game series

It's 12 innings; he's not been pitching well at all though. So yes and no. Current #'s say yes, but sample size says no.

very bad start by anibal and a terrible pitch by hensley.

really pissed that gaby swung at the first pitch there. he should have tried to work him.

i dont know what it is but the losses this year seem to be extra damn annoying.

really frustrating loss. what i also find very frustrating is how it looks like stanton just doesn't adjust to the outside slider. he just swings from wherever he is standing and hopes to hit it.

you never see him reach out and try to slap balls away like gaby or coghlan.

Off pitching by everybody, but I still don't feel comfortable with Webb and screw infante, he should not be near the top I did miss te Hensley letdown so no comment on that.

Just a side note, all you need to get Stanton out is a slider going away. Works like a charm almost everytime.

8 walks... really guys?

It's a four game series

It's 12 innings; he's not been pitching well at all though. So yes and no. Current #'s say yes, but sample size says no.

Yeah i think he fell down a flight of stairs too recently lol. That can't help.

very bad start by anibal and a terrible pitch by hensley.

really pissed that gaby swung at the first pitch there. he should have tried to work him.

i dont know what it is but the losses this year seem to be extra damn annoying.

really frustrating loss.

This team actually fights back, so there are no "non-annoying" blowouts.

Games are always entertaining with the Marlins; that's for sure.

8 walks... really guys?

It's a four game series

No, he pitched 1.1 innings giving up a hit and a walk, unfortunately that hit was a home run and one bad pitch will lose you games sometimes, Hensley hasn't been as sharp as he was last year though.

I think as a team we have to think logically as a bullpen knowing we will have our ups and downs, this team is still pretty impressive.

People are going to say the team blew it, and conveniently forget that the team was down 3-0 at one point, and probably had no business being in this game the way things were going. Either way, whatever. Lets comeback with an unexpected win tomorrow.

I agree, they were lucky the Cardinals only scored 7 runs.

With that many guys on base, they're gonna score eventually.

Anibal s.u.c.k.e.d. 6 hits and 6 walks in 4 innings? Lucky to give up only 3 earned runs. The bullpen as usual kept all 3 of his inherited runners from scoring with 1 out to save his ERA that didnt happen for Volstad or Nolasco to screw their ERA. Anibal has been very lucky with this for years. Tomorrow will be a tough game but the fish have been scoring runs big time.

I really don't see Webb being an above average mainstay in the bullpen. His minor league numbers + what I've seen from him this season scream Meh. Guys with a 10.51 h/9 in the minors don't end up being closers, high GB% or not.

He's not a closer.

Also, he changed his delivery in SD supposedly, and that had a lot to do with his success post-minors; he's a different pitcher now than he was then.

Not to mention the fact that looking at his minor league career is irrelevant, considering he started 97 games in the minors; starting is clearly more difficult than coming out of the pen for an inning or two.

He's definitely a big league reliever. As a matter of fact, he didn't really do anything wrong tonight.