Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kcellis

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kcellis

  1. "fielding percentage, always a good defensive stat..." LOL
  2. kcellis replied to a post in a topic in Miami Marlins
    any reason why Omar was pulled from the game? Or was it just a routine double switch?
  3. http://www.stadiumpage.com/construction/MarlinsPark_201200302.html
  4. If anything I would like the walls painted black like the batters eye so the home run thing stands out more. The green pads are fine though. Yea you're right, it's way too subtle as it is now... I'm pretty sure your incapable of posting without having a smartass tone to everything. OK, I'll skip the sarcasm if its going over your head. The HR feature doesn't need to stand out more, because it's absolutely atrocious as it is. Happy?
  5. I don't think there is a rule for SS games, concerning the number of starters
  6. If anything I would like the walls painted black like the batters eye so the home run thing stands out more. The green pads are fine though. Yea you're right, it's way too subtle as it is now...
  7. It's not going anywhere. If it were a distraction to left-handed hitters LoMo would have tweeted it already. Let's move on. He had 1 AB last night
  8. http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/06/v-gallery_detail_list/2677840/columbus-vs-belen-mon-march-5.html
  9. Any body else kinda perturbed that they are pimping home run as the first in Marlins Park history. No, does it matter?
  10. L.O.V.E. wtf is billy doing?
  11. http://www.miamihera...ng-touches.html
  12. Webcam is updated (presets) and it is really looking close to completion. The fish tanks look good, not too brightly lit to distract fielders. Question, where will the Clevelander be? At pool level or above? And what will the new concrete walls (just finished and primed white) be? What about the oval-shaped area at the top level under the glass panels? I believe those new concrete walls will be painted green, based off renderings. The Clevelander is at pool/field level, and extends from the bullpen to the HR feature. And that oval area on the concourse is going to be a bar, if I remember correctly.
  13. awesome shirt
  14. So did they actually pay the $10 million? Even though the bidders are obviously idiots, they deserve to get their $10 million back if nothing was given in return. Not so sure about any "damages", though.
  15. http://www.nwherald.com/2012/02/14/guillen-likes-look-of-marlins-makeover-not-new-uniforms/asqon1t/ “They look bad,� Guillen said Monday. “But if we win, those are going to be the best uniforms in the game.�
  16. http://www.flickr.co...s/27357258@N03/
  17. Even though it's from many months ago, it's still an absolutely fabulous picture. Thank-you. At least someone agrees with me that it's a great picture. Even with the glass/roof/HR dancing Marlin thingy all missing you could still get a good feel for how the view will be when the glass windows are open. To make you guys happy, here's a picture of the view with the glass windows and roof already in place (though not as nice of a picture):
  18. he looks good I love that the barber is wearing the orange cap... IN YO FACE With the sticker still on........ ಠ_ಠYea right? Wtf is with that trend, I never understood it. For the same reason someone wouldn't leave 3XLT tags on their shirts, they shouldn't be letting everyone know they have an 8 inch head.
  19. I'm surprised it will take till Monday to finish the sod, it looks like they have finished a pretty big chunk of it to this point. Oh, and I don't like that little smirk that top Marlin has on the HR feature. Makes me angry.
  20. This is why we can't sign Fielder
  21. #Marlins view Big Z as fifth starter. They'll pay him $2M-$3M. And they add to their rotation w/o trading Stanton or @LoMoMarlins.#MLB - Rosenthal Even Rosenthal is that stupid? Why is Stanton's name even in consideration? For God's sake Stanton is not getting traded merely to upgrade our pitching rotation, much less at all. Especially in a market full of pitching availability. I don't think it was in consideration. I think he was referring to when the A's wanted Stanton for Gio. Cubs probably said the same thing when asked for Garza.
  22. I'm a little surprised the Marlins aren't sending the ~2.5 million that would be Volstad's salary, or rather subtract that amount from what the Cubs are giving us. The cubs are gonna pay 17.6 million, plus 2.5 million for Volstad's salary? Geez I'm worried that it might be too good to be true, so I'm trying not to get my hopes up until the money situation has been confirmed. MLBTR updated it, Cubs are paying 15 million, which goes along with what I was saying. No way Theo gets fleeced that bad.
  23. I'm a little surprised the Marlins aren't sending the ~2.5 million that would be Volstad's salary, or rather subtract that amount from what the Cubs are giving us. The cubs are gonna pay 17.6 million, plus 2.5 million for Volstad's salary? Geez
  24. Well damn, if they are eating all of it, it pretty much becomes a no brainer. League minimum for a guy who could potentially be #3 on the staff? Sign me up.
  25. I like it if the vesting 2013 option does not happen. In order for it to vest, he has to be in the top 4 of the Cy Young vote in 2012, and be healthy at the end of the year (vauge clause much?). Also, Cubs have to pick up a significant portion of the salary.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.