Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

mrchainsaw

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mrchainsaw

  1. I'll have a frosty and a baked potato
  2. I didn't get to watch the second half of the game because for some reason it wasn't on FanDuel here. (I am a grandpa and still have Spectrum cable.) I'm in the Orlando area, and have always gotten all Marlins games in the past. There was some fishing show on instead. Is this an anomaly or will I really not get to watch the Fish this year after all?
  3. And that right there is how this team will generate runs all damn season, lol
  4. Good lord those giant ads down the baselines are horrendous
  5. Derek Hill double; daddy dix masterclass
  6. That would be highly inappropriate since he's probably sitting with a bunch of people in a suite
  7. Offense looking exactly as expected Do we score a run today?
  8. Solid 1-2-3 first for Sandy. Soak it up guys, this is the literal high point of the season.
  9. No I was already logged into my FanDuel account, it was the actual Spectrum.net page it directs you to that was glitching and still is
  10. I get to watch the Pittsburgh announcers until I get home so no idea how the new booth meshes yet
  11. Don't know the rules of promoting these sites on here so I'll DM you
  12. I just tried connecting my Spectrum account with FanDuel and it said I have exceeded the maximum number of login attempts, which apparently is one (1). And to try again in 30 minutes. Illegal stream it is I guess, RIP my work computer
  13. I don't either. How the hell are we marlins fans?
  14. I'll buy ya a beer when I cash that in
  15. After seeing the lineup: Marlins win 14-7 (Sandy gives up 1 ER in 6 IP)
  16. "as if it would jeopardize national security" lmfao
  17. This team does not have a closer. Just a bunch of revolving door type AAAA guys that may get the occasional shot at "closing" a game. 43-119
  18. This Opening Day has me feeling the same way I felt back in 2013 when I still followed the team quite closely. The Marlins that day put out the following lineup: Juan Pierre LF Chris Coghlan CF Giancarlo Stanton RF Placido Polanco 3B Rob Brantly C Donovan Solano 2B Casey Kotchman 1B Adeiny Hechavarria SS Ricky Nolasco P This lineup was shut out against Stephen Strasburg. And it had Stanton!
  19. 152-10?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.