Everything posted by mrchainsaw
-
🎉 OPENING DAY THURSDAY 🍌 HOME AT PIRATES 4:10 PM🍌
I'll have a frosty and a baked potato
-
🎉 OPENING DAY THURSDAY 🍌 HOME AT PIRATES 4:10 PM🍌
I didn't get to watch the second half of the game because for some reason it wasn't on FanDuel here. (I am a grandpa and still have Spectrum cable.) I'm in the Orlando area, and have always gotten all Marlins games in the past. There was some fishing show on instead. Is this an anomaly or will I really not get to watch the Fish this year after all?
-
🎉 OPENING DAY THURSDAY 🍌 HOME AT PIRATES 4:10 PM🍌
And that right there is how this team will generate runs all damn season, lol
-
🎉 OPENING DAY THURSDAY 🍌 HOME AT PIRATES 4:10 PM🍌
Good lord those giant ads down the baselines are horrendous
-
🎉 OPENING DAY THURSDAY 🍌 HOME AT PIRATES 4:10 PM🍌
Derek Hill double; daddy dix masterclass
-
🎉 OPENING DAY THURSDAY 🍌 HOME AT PIRATES 4:10 PM🍌
Kind of feels like 2013 with Jose
-
🎉 OPENING DAY THURSDAY 🍌 HOME AT PIRATES 4:10 PM🍌
TRADE HIM NOW
-
🎉 OPENING DAY THURSDAY 🍌 HOME AT PIRATES 4:10 PM🍌
That would be highly inappropriate since he's probably sitting with a bunch of people in a suite
-
🎉 OPENING DAY THURSDAY 🍌 HOME AT PIRATES 4:10 PM🍌
Sandy looking good, dawg
-
🎉 OPENING DAY THURSDAY 🍌 HOME AT PIRATES 4:10 PM🍌
Offense looking exactly as expected Do we score a run today?
-
🎉 OPENING DAY THURSDAY 🍌 HOME AT PIRATES 4:10 PM🍌
Solid 1-2-3 first for Sandy. Soak it up guys, this is the literal high point of the season.
-
🎉 OPENING DAY THURSDAY 🍌 HOME AT PIRATES 4:10 PM🍌
No I was already logged into my FanDuel account, it was the actual Spectrum.net page it directs you to that was glitching and still is
-
🎉 OPENING DAY THURSDAY 🍌 HOME AT PIRATES 4:10 PM🍌
I get to watch the Pittsburgh announcers until I get home so no idea how the new booth meshes yet
-
🎉 OPENING DAY THURSDAY 🍌 HOME AT PIRATES 4:10 PM🍌
Don't know the rules of promoting these sites on here so I'll DM you
-
🎉 OPENING DAY THURSDAY 🍌 HOME AT PIRATES 4:10 PM🍌
I just tried connecting my Spectrum account with FanDuel and it said I have exceeded the maximum number of login attempts, which apparently is one (1). And to try again in 30 minutes. Illegal stream it is I guess, RIP my work computer
-
🎉 OPENING DAY THURSDAY 🍌 HOME AT PIRATES 4:10 PM🍌
How's the crowd looking?
-
🎉 OPENING DAY THURSDAY 🍌 HOME AT PIRATES 4:10 PM🍌
I don't either. How the hell are we marlins fans?
-
🎉 OPENING DAY THURSDAY 🍌 HOME AT PIRATES 4:10 PM🍌
I'll buy ya a beer when I cash that in
-
🎉 OPENING DAY THURSDAY 🍌 HOME AT PIRATES 4:10 PM🍌
I just dumped $5,000 on it
-
🎉 OPENING DAY THURSDAY 🍌 HOME AT PIRATES 4:10 PM🍌
Derek Hill 2 HR day incoming
-
🎉 OPENING DAY THURSDAY 🍌 HOME AT PIRATES 4:10 PM🍌
After seeing the lineup: Marlins win 14-7 (Sandy gives up 1 ER in 6 IP)
-
Pretty scathing Barry Jackson article on Sherman
"as if it would jeopardize national security" lmfao
-
Position Summary: Closing Pitchers
This team does not have a closer. Just a bunch of revolving door type AAAA guys that may get the occasional shot at "closing" a game. 43-119
-
🎉 OPENING DAY THURSDAY 🍌 HOME AT PIRATES 4:10 PM🍌
This Opening Day has me feeling the same way I felt back in 2013 when I still followed the team quite closely. The Marlins that day put out the following lineup: Juan Pierre LF Chris Coghlan CF Giancarlo Stanton RF Placido Polanco 3B Rob Brantly C Donovan Solano 2B Casey Kotchman 1B Adeiny Hechavarria SS Ricky Nolasco P This lineup was shut out against Stephen Strasburg. And it had Stanton!
- 2025 Predictions