Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

mrchainsaw

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mrchainsaw

  1. banana for scale
  2. You can’t lose 800 games in 1 season, silly
  3. You can be the director of above-average posting contribution to this message board
  4. I know I don’t have the authority to declare this, but, banned.
  5. This post confused me so much. Now my brain hurts.
  6. Yes, how can I help you?
  7. Bud has 2 last names
  8. No, he went home to his fancy Marlins-provided hotel in downtown Atlanta and I went home and got drunk by myself
  9. Bernie Sanders
  10. Deion Sanders
  11. I met Frisaro once. Nice guy, bought me a beer. We went to hooters. (banana)
  12. Thanks. It was a rough year and it took me a while to "get back" into the Marlins (I still follow them kind of from afar because I don't get Bally and can't justify the cost of Bally+.) Got into them really again last year in time for the playoff "run," and all the hope that brought for this year. But in the end, only pain. Pretty stoked on X and Norby though. Plus Conine though he's pretty got damn old for a prospect.
  13. I totally forgot about 2019, damn. That was one of the worst years of my life and the main reason I love baseball (my dad) passed away that year so I barely followed at all.
  14. I remember during the 2013 season thinking that was basically rock bottom. Of course that team still had Giancarlo and Jose (RIP.) Just one loss in these last four and we eclipse that awfulness with brand new dreadfulness! (I was a kid in '98 and didn't follow or care about baseball so I didn't get to enjoy that lovely squad.) At least we aren't the White Sox!
  15. Checking in after a few days of caring about far more important things than this stupid team; Max Meyer is hurt again? Shocked pikachu face. SHOCKED PIKACHU FACE I SAY.
  16. Thank goodness I'm lactose intolerant

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.