Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

mrchainsaw

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mrchainsaw

  1. What the hell is a Lake Bachar What the hell is an Anthony Veneziano What the fuck is a Josh Simpson
  2. Don't worry, my name is a reference to a song that's totally not about using chainsaws. I have never used, nor owned, a chainsaw. Nothing to see here.
  3. WHAT? HOW? WE MUST BURN DOWN LOANDEPOT PARK AT ONCE
  4. So we're all emo kids?
  5. 91, unless one of the 754 AAA pitchers we've called up is already using it
  6. Come on man, just take the field, hear the roar of the crowd. Trust me, you'll soar
  7. Also A Kitchen with that sweet, sweet 12.27 ERA
  8. Whew! I don't know how I would survive without this board while I'm slacking off at the office. LET'S PLAY BALL IT'S GAME DAYYYYYY
  9. Strikeouts base hits DOOBLE PLAYS
  10. Catch our moves?
  11. Call him up you cowards. I wanna see all the fun players the last month of this wasted season.
  12. 0-1 last night with a K in a pinch hit appearance. #scrub #failure #FuckJeter (are we still doing that? I say yes.)
  13. Aw man, X is hurt now, this sucks
  14. He will regress to the mean. I am willing to bet my mom's house on it.
  15. Dude Gaby Sanchez and Clay Hensley left years ago
  16. He's a Daddy Dix piece from the Rays organization, hell yes he's better than anyone
  17. I haven't paid much attention the last couple weeks; have the marlins finally had a quality start?
  18. Wait wait wait, three weeks ago half this board was insisting we are now a "fringe playoff team" NEXT YEAR after the deadline moves, so which is it?!?!
  19. Man Uggla was so damn fun to watch during his juicing days.
  20. Give him $572 billion and make him permanent Opening Day starter.
  21. Wow, I hadn't heard that. Pretty wild. P.S. I am serious. And don't call me surely.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.