Who Should Be Our Ace For Next Year?

syder21

Brian Moehler is due for a breakout year, guys. Seriously. He should be completely recovered from his Tommy John surgery next year and will be the comeback story of the year. I know most of you think I'm kidding, but whatever. He's got the psychological makeup to be an ace, and he will have the ability to go with it. Big surprise- you will see.

:lol

I love this guy

our ace has to be willis. he's had a rough year this year, and needs to rebound from it and have a good year next year.

Brian Moehler is due for a breakout year, guys. Seriously. He should be completely recovered from his Tommy John surgery next year and will be the comeback story of the year. I know most of you think I'm kidding, but whatever. He's got the psychological makeup to be an ace, and he will have the ability to go with it. Big surprise- you will see.

I love this guy

:lol the sad part is he's dead serious.

I love this guy

:plain

Agree. What people don't realize is that Moehler has an IQ of 165. That is by far the highest of the staff.

With that kind of intelligence combined with the makeup that a Brian Moehler has, you can easily compare him to a Greg Maddux type pitcher. Using common sense you can see that next year is Moehler's breakout year. He will be 35 in 07. Maddux at age 35 put up this line -

16-6

2.62 ERA

0.9 Whip

Moehler will be Cy Young in 2007. I voted other.

our ace has to be willis. he's had a rough year this year, and needs to rebound from it and have a good year next year.

I love this guy

Not with comments like Moe and great season in the same sentence

How about not one of the guys who are heading into their sophomore (slump) year?

:blink:

then you would be assuming that they in fact will struggle, when i think they will get much better :thumbup

Wait are you saying that all of our starters will be much better next year? That's wishful thinking if that's the case.

Unreal we are talking about next season already...

LOL Couldn't agree more. Can we at least get past the Super Bowl before we start considering this question?? Or maybe at least see if DTrain triples his career high for HBPs? He has it doubled right now. I say go for the Marlins record on that one. Maybe if we have Reggie in CF and then watch Olivo drop another pitch with no one on the bases while GI Joe is scolding someone because their hair is too long will once again cause DTrain to play some bean ball. Have I missed any of the excuses why he is having such a bad year???

Wow, how does it feel to be out of your mind? I've never been there. :mischief

Wow, how does it feel to be out of your mind? I've never been there. :mischief

His name is the Garbage Man so he likes garbage, garbage= Brian "The Black Hole" Moehler.

Agree. What people don't realize is that Moehler has an IQ of 165. That is by far the highest of the staff.

With that kind of intelligence combined with the makeup that a Brian Moehler has, you can easily compare him to a Greg Maddux type pitcher. Using common sense you can see that next year is Moehler's breakout year. He will be 35 in 07. Maddux at age 35 put up this line -

16-6

2.62 ERA

0.9 Whip

Moehler will be Cy Young in 2007. I voted other.

Did you just compare Greg Maddux and Brian Moehler?