Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

mrchainsaw

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mrchainsaw

  1. I'm bored at work and forgot how much fun these AI image generators are, so here's a giant marlin devouring New York while some Mets fans get drunk
  2. Or I'm just a photoshop master (or bing. it was bing.)
  3. A magic marlin you say?
  4. How do you win 0 to -1?
  5. Stupid ass 4:10 start time Gillispie pitching Will we score a run?
  6. I also don't live in South Florida, lol
  7. Yep, I have a disability
  8. Same, I don't drive
  9. Conine what a catch!!
  10. X back in the lineup, good sign
  11. Thank you very helpful and informative
  12. Are we getting rained out two days in a row?
  13. Still above .500, baby!
  14. X scratched from the lineup, here we gooooooo
  15. Also, Sandy on the mound 😎
  16. Let’s go non-racists
  17. Matt Mervis dayum!!
  18. I don’t get the game here and I’m watching the final four (go gators) but I’m gonna go ahead and say we will need more than 3 runs tonight
  19. I don’t know y’all that well but I’ll do my best
  20. You’ll get nothing and like it
  21. Hicks!! Conine gotta stop striking out
  22. Braves will sweep the series, book it
  23. I've felt all week like the braves are gonna sweep this series, sigh

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.