Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

mrchainsaw

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mrchainsaw

  1. No, that's right, we won 2 of 3 in Anaheim but lost the first two against the Dads. I'm going to keep talking to myself in an attempt to keep this thread alive
  2. Wait, did we win one? I haven't paid attention in a few days
  3. Are we getting swept?
  4. I'm OK with this. Hell I'm an extremely casual soccer "fan" but I'll turn on one of their EPL matches on a Sunday morning/afternoon if I'm bored
  5. The attendance yesterday looked abysmal, granted it was a 1PM start on a Wednesday. But also it was against the Cubs, so yeesh. The team is also more or less showing its true colors (they suck balls) so unsurprising that butts in seats are trending down
  6. Yeah I found one that actually uses the current uniform so I wasn't too picky with the spelling
  7. You should get your gut checked.
  8. Stowers has straight up not been having a good time in left this week, lol
  9. Solid outing from Meyer against a pretty potent lineup. Just one mistake pitch. Now in comes the bullpen to f*** everything up
  10. 1-1 after 4. This game has a strangely familiar feel to it. (yesterday, when we lost 14-1)
  11. Man it’s so nice to have weathers back
  12. I agree, looks like Ozuna. Or I was also thinking a super jacked Bonifacio
  13. Based on the fact that AI loves to use the old logo I was thinking a former player. But really I didn’t have an answer for the question lol
  14. Pop quiz: who is the player brandishing the chainsaw?
  15. I'm not very good at photoshopping marlins so I went with a close-enough fishy type (my AI generator never makes marlins look right and I don't know why)
  16. @hovertical the cub is in a banana boat. Also all the fish are dead Cabrera
  17. Then I got nothing
  18. I love a feel-good rule 5 story and this dude has been it, really happy for him
  19. The Braves are actually .500 now, surprisingly(?) I'm going to guess Angels because I have no idea how long Wash has been there
  20. Maybe not 8 years but to me the game has looked the same for the last 4-5. It's still being made for last gen technically (switch) and people are saying that's holding back some graphical innovation. The game still looks a bit cartoony imo, especially when I look at current gen exclusives like NHL and CFB. EAFC has the same problem I think. I will say the lighting seems improved this year.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.