Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

mrchainsaw

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mrchainsaw

  1. What kind of job schedules a meeting for 6PM???
  2. Nope, they came close to the record but went on a small tear the final week
  3. Dammit Marlins, I want to see some history(ically bad team win like 27 games in a season but noooooo we're the damn Marlins)
  4. 2-0 The rockies suck, but we suck bigger
  5. Originally I read that as "ass kicking," as in we're down 1-0, which isn't exactly an ass-kicking but then we are the Marlins. Then I re-read it, ate a banana and now feel stupid. @pollythewog already offered me a sweet position on his evil staff so I don't think I need to kiss any ass
  6. Already down 1-0 I for one welcome our @pollythewog overlord
  7. the wogapalypse
  8. Fun fact: Marlin Maniac are a bunch of fanboys with no credentials who have no idea what they're talking about and FanSided as a whole is just a big joke. Their "articles" are pointless slop Source: was editor for that site for 2 years before I finally noped out and did better things with my life edit: this was a long time ago so maybe they're credentialed now, I don't know, but still from what little I've read it seems not much has changed over there. Bunch of dorks
  9. is this a reference to the board when we get swept?
  10. get it? get it???
  11. It would be the most marlins thing ever to almost singlehandedly contribute to this rockies team not setting the loss record
  12. I mean it was the rockies, but still, lmao that's such a funny number
  13. We’re getting swept.
  14. What happened to squall? Totally forgot that name until now
  15. I just realized I've seen you over at the sportslogos.net boards too
  16. Also, we are totally getting swept
  17. this one is so stupid
  18. OK pretty nice comeback from Cal striking out the side, let’s score some gosh darn runs now
  19. Stowers hitting 7th, lol, I don’t care if he’s slumping a bit that’s just silly on this team
  20. Just about time to get Quantrill out of there, they’re hitting him really hard
  21. get it because they're giants
  22. Sandy also sucks
  23. You guys suck, I'm going to join the RAYS REPUBLIC
  24. AGUSTIN BOOMSTICK

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.