Everything posted by mrchainsaw
-
2025 City Connect Jerseys
barf
-
4/30 at Dodgers 3:10 PM
Dodgers go for the sweepy sweep
-
4-29 Dodgers
5 replies in this thread is depressing as hell, we gotta keep it going lest we end up back with monthly threads
-
Orlando baseball effort says it has secured $1.5 billion to bring Rays to Central Florida
I am a sentient chainsaw with a banana fetish
-
Orlando baseball effort says it has secured $1.5 billion to bring Rays to Central Florida
Maybe I'm a carpenter?
-
Orlando baseball effort says it has secured $1.5 billion to bring Rays to Central Florida
You don't trust the guy that brightens (most of) your gamedays with stupid AI images?
-
Orlando baseball effort says it has secured $1.5 billion to bring Rays to Central Florida
'ey, @mrchainsaw ain't no snitch
-
4/28 at Dodgers 10:10 PM
I actually took that photo in the owners' suite
-
4/28 at Dodgers 10:10 PM
Lord have mercy on our souls
-
Griffin Conine to undergo shoulder surgery
137 losses
-
Roster Moves Thread - 2025 Season
AI is taking over faster than we think. No way that's a real human person name
-
Orlando baseball effort says it has secured $1.5 billion to bring Rays to Central Florida
I live in Orlando too, we could go to games and talk about banning people
-
Orlando baseball effort says it has secured $1.5 billion to bring Rays to Central Florida
https://www.orlandosentinel.com/2025/04/24/orlando-dreamers-tampa-bay-rays-baseball-franchise/ It's possible we may soon see less baseball being played in Tampa and... ......... Morlando
-
Believe In The Dix
That information is between me and my diary
-
Believe In The Dix
I'm gonna bust
-
Roster Moves Thread - 2025 Season
I will tell them off for it.
-
4/23 vs Reds - 1:10 p.m.
Is my masterpiece of Bryan Petersen smacking around a Red apple not enough for you?
-
4/23 vs Reds - 1:10 p.m.
Only one that almost got me was Land Shark. I remembered it was sponsored by a beer for a bit and I almost gave up, but fun fact about me: I am a genius.
-
4/23 vs Reds - 1:10 p.m.
@Admin did I get them all? If so, what do I win?
-
Believe In The Dix
Is Solo your tribal chief? Because he isn't mine
-
4/23 vs Reds - 1:10 p.m.
Joe Robbie Pro Player Dolphin Dolphins Land Shark Sun Life Shut up, Das?
-
4/23 vs Reds - 1:10 p.m.
Can I offer you a nice Taylor Tankersley in this trying time?
-
4/23 vs Reds - 1:10 p.m.
Didn't Petersen also hit the final homer at Sun Life?
-
4/23 vs Reds - 1:10 p.m.
Didn't Petersen also hit the final homer at Joe Robbie?
-
4/23 vs Reds - 1:10 p.m.
I need to find one that knows our current logo and uniforms, I don't know why this one uses the pre-2019 unis