May 28, 20251 yr Just now, mrchainsaw said:Are we getting swept?Wait, did we win one? I haven't paid attention in a few days
May 28, 20251 yr No, that's right, we won 2 of 3 in Anaheim but lost the first two against the Dads. I'm going to keep talking to myself in an attempt to keep this thread alive
May 28, 20251 yr I guess you take a road trip split, but it would have been nice to take the series vs the Padres. Still, Marlins win! so I will be happy for 2 days! Edited May 28, 20251 yr by FishFan95
May 28, 20251 yr 15 minutes ago, pollythewog said:Why did Clayton pitch Henriquez for 2ip?Because he did not face the lineup 3 times so muscle memory did not kick in to pull him.
May 29, 20251 yr Eury, Cronin, and Dane all played in AAA today for rehab. Eury with 5 innings of 1 hit ball. Can't be more than two starts away now from returning. Dane should be every day starter in center as well.Missed the early game but Sandy continues to struggles. Needed the win.
May 29, 20251 yr This home plate umpire has the biggest strike zone I ever see and Sandy has four walk and zero strikeout. Edited May 29, 20251 yr by TaiwanMarlins
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.