Everything posted by cgator
-
NFL Pick 'Em Week # 9
The top record for this week was perfection, 14-0. Believe it or not, 2 players managed to run the table this week: Mets_bs Phlub Congratulations to both of you! A quick look at the records for the week tells me that Passion has managed to pull into a tie with Fritz at the top of the leader board. I should have the updated standings posted sometime this evening.
-
This post edited by line
Yeah, definetly on my list to work on. I hate that. The 'edited by' line, or the fact that you have to do something?
-
NFL Pick 'Em Week # 10
Here is the schedule for Week # 10. Please remember to make picks in ALL 14 GAMES. As always, the thread will close shortly after the early game kickoffs. Sunday, Nov. 13 Arizona at Detroit, 1:00pm Baltimore at Jacksonville, 1:00pm Houston at Indianapolis, 1:00pm Kansas City at Buffalo, 1:00pm Minnesota at N.Y. Giants, 1:00pm New England at Miami, 1:00pm San Francisco at Chicago, 1:00pm Washington at Tampa Bay, 1:00pm Denver at Oakland, 4:05pm N.Y. Jets at Carolina, 4:05pm Green Bay at Atlanta, 4:15pm St. Louis at Seattle, 4:15pm Cleveland at Pittsburgh, 8:30pm Monday, Nov. 14 Dallas at Philadelphia, 9:00pm Open date: Cincinnati, New Orleans, San Diego, Tennessee Good Luck!
-
The Panthers cheerleaders are my new favorite cheerleaders!!
Maybe he likes his girls "a little on the trashy side."
-
NFL Pick 'Em Week # 9
25 players this week, and this is how you did as a group (W-L): Cin - Bal.....(Cin) 23-2 Ten - Cle.....(Cle) 13-12 Hou - Jax....(Jax) 25-0 Oak - KC....(KC) 23-2 Atl - Mia.....(Atl) 14-11 Det - Min....(Min) 10-15 Car - TB.....(Car) 12-13 SD - NYJ....(SD) 24-1 Chi - NO.....(Chi) 23-2 Sea - Ari.....(Sea) 24-1 NYG - SF....(NYG) 25-0 Pit - GB......(Pit) 22-3 Phi - Was...(Was) 17-8 Ind - NE......(Ind) Overall.......271-79 (.774)
-
What was the best day of your life?
May 7, 1980 The day I killed my boss, stuffed him in a 55 gallon drum, and buried him off the east end of the parking lot at Giants Stadium. shhh! don't tell anyone. I MEAN IT, NOT A WORD :mad
-
Happy Birthday Ross!
Have a great one, Info Man!
- Blog Drafts
-
Happy Birthday Admin!
Brother cgator, though you may resurface these images from the past on occasion, the rule of Admin shall endure forever, long after the folly of Bradcore is forgotten. Okay, okay. I'll set up the candles and the alter now. :respect
-
Happy Birthday Admin!
LOL, did that ban really take effect? :banghead Yep, it lasted for 0.017 hours. (and is on your permanent record.) :mischief
-
Features for 2006
If not, don't think anyone else would really be possible at least as of now. Who knows who I might come in contact with by then. I hear you are in good with that McKeon guy. Maybe a little front office insider info is just what you need. :whistle
-
Features for 2006
Any chance of having Jorgy or someone else do another journal?
-
Happy Birthday Admin!
Public Service Announcement Not only is it Admin's birthday, but also his mom, Ellyn. Happy Birthday to both p.s. Lefty, Lurry's power reaches far...we must ban you for ignoring his mother. 1 minute ban beginning at 12:34
-
Good Chicken Recipe
Here is a chicken recipe that also includes the use ofpopcorn as a stuffing - imagine that! When I foundthis recipe, I thought it was perfect for people likeme, who just are not sure how to tell when poultryis thoroughly cooked, but not dried out. Give this atry. BAKED STUFFED CHICKEN 6-7 lb. baking chicken 1 cup melted butter 1 cup stuffing (Pepperidge Farm is good.) 1 cup uncooked popcorn (ORVILLE REDENBACHERS LOW FAT) Salt/pepper to taste ______________________________ Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Brush chicken well withmelted butter, salt, and pepper. Fill cavity withstuffing and popcorn. Place in baking pan with theneck end toward the back of the oven. Listen for thepopping sounds. When the chicken's ass blows the oven door open andthe chicken flies across the room, it is done. And you thought I couldn't cook.
-
Bored?
1. On a standard traffic light, is the green on the top or bottom? Bottom 2. How many states are there? (Don't laugh, some people don't know) 50 3. In which hand is the Statue of Liberty's torch? Right 4. What six colors are on the classic Campbell's soup label? White, black, gold, red, green, blue 5. What two letters don't appear on the telephone dial? (No cheating!) Q, Z 6. What two numbers on the telephone dial don't have letters by them? 1, 0 7. When you walk does your left arm swing w/your right or left leg? left 8. How many matches are in a standard pack? 20 9. On the United States flag is the top stripe red or white? Red 10. What is the lowest number on the FM dial? 87.3 11. Which way does water go down the drain, counter or clockwise? Counter-clockwise 12. Which way does a "no smoking" sign's slash run? Diagonally 13. How many channels on a VHF TV dial? 12 14. Which side of a women's blouse are the buttons on? her left, your right 15. On an NY license plate, is New York on the top or bottom? bottom 16. Which way do fans rotate? depends on which side the downstroke of the blade is 17. Whose face is on a dime? Jefferson 18. How many sides does a stop sign have? 8 19. Do books have even numbered pages on the right or left side? left 20. How many lug nuts are on a standard car wheel? 5 21. How many sides are there on a standard pencil? 5 22. Sleepy, Happy, Sneezy, Grumpy, Dopey, Who's missing? Droopy and Doc 23. How many hot dog buns are in a standard package? 8 24. On which playing card is the card maker's trademark? Ace of Spades 25. On which side of a Venetian blind is the cord that adjusts the opening between the slats? Left 26. On the back of a $1 bill, what is in the center? Whitehouse 27. There are 12 buttons on a touch tone phone. What 2 symbols bear no digits? *, # 28. How many curves are there in the standard paper clip? 3 29. Does a merry-go-round turn counter or clockwise? Counter-clockwise
-
Miami-Dade County Public Schools...
If any extra time was added to my ride, it was only a minute or two.
-
The battle for the last clickable smilie spot
:baby Unless you want to go for nah, just let it die
-
Dear Dad
A FATHER PASSING BY HIS SON'S BEDROOM WAS ASTONISHED TO SEE THAT THE BED WAS NICELY MADE AND EVERYTHING WAS PICKED UP. THEN HE SAW AN ENVELOPE PROPPED UP PROMINENTLY ON THE CENTER OF THE BED. IT WAS ADDRESSED "DAD". WITH THE WORST PREMONITION, HE OPENED THE ENVELOPE AND READ THE LETTER WITH TREMBLING HANDS: Dear Dad, IT IS WITH GREAT REGRET AND SORROW THAT I'M WRITING THIS. I HAD TO ELOPE WITH MY NEW GIRLFRIEND BECAUSE I WANTED TO AVOID A SCENE WITH MOM ANDYOU. I'VE BEEN FINDING REAL PASSION WITH BARBARA AND SHE IS SO NICE EVEN WITH ALL HER PIERCING, TATTOOS, AND HER TIGHT MOTORCYCLE CLOTHES. BUT IT'S NOT ONLY THE PASSION DAD, SHE'S PREGNANT AND BARBARA SAID THAT WE WILL BE VERY HAPPY. EVEN THOUGH YOU DON'T CARE FOR HER, AS SHE IS MUCH OLDER THAN I, SHE ALREADY OWNS A TRAILER IN THE WOODS AND HAS A STACK OF FIREWOOD FOR THE WHOLE WINTER. SHE WANTS TO HAVE MANY MORE CHILDREN WITH ME AND THAT'S NOW ONE OF MY DREAMS TOO. BARBARA TAUGHT ME THAT MARIJUANA DOESN'T REALLY HURT ANYONE AND WE'LL BE GROWING IT FOR OURSELVES, AND TRADING IT WITH HER FRIENDS FOR ALL THE COCAINE AND ECSTASY WE WANT. IN THE MEANTIME, WE'LL PRAY THAT WILL FIND A CURE FOR AIDS SO BARBARA GETS BETTER; SHE SURE DESERVES IT!! DON'T WORRY DAD; I'M 15 YEARS OLD NOW AND I KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE OF MYSELF.SOMEDAY I'M SURE WE'LL BE BACK TO VISIT, SO YOU CAN GET TO KNOW YOUR GRANDCHILDREN. YOUR SON, JOHN P.S. DAD, NONE OF THIS IS TRUE. I'M OVER AT THE NEIGHBOUR'S HOUSE. I JUST WANTED TO REMIND YOU THAT THERE ARE WORSE THINGS IN LIFE THAN MY REPORT CARD WHICH IS IN MY DESK CENTER DRAWER. I LOVE YOU! CALL WHEN IT'S SAFE FOR ME TO COME HOME.
-
NFL Pick 'Em Week # 8
The top mark for week 8 was 12-2, and only hit by one player this week: Flying_Mollusk. The running totals through week 8 are now updated and posted. CLICK HERE No change at the top of the standings, Fritz leads and is followed closely by Passion.
-
Uni changes for 2006
manatees are the worst animals on the planet manatees: speed bumps of the sea In that case, it doesn't say too much about Marlins fans. Originally, Manatees was the name that won out in the fan contest to name the team in Miami. Wayne decided to go with Marlins due to the long minor league history that name had in Miami.
-
Have you ever asked your child...
Have you ever asked your child a question too many times? Mythree-year-old son had a lot of problems with potty training and I was on him constantly. One day we stopped at Taco Bell for a quick lunch in between errands. It was very busy, with a full dining room. While enjoying my taco, I smelled something funny, so of course I checked my seven-month-old daughter, she was clean. The realized that Danny had not asked to go potty in a while. I asked him if he needed to go, and he said "No". I kept thinking "Oh Lord, that child has had an accident, and I don't have any clothes with me." Then I said, "Danny, are you SURE you didn't have an accident?" "No," he replied. I just KNEW that he must have had an accident, because the smell was getting worse. Soooooo, I asked one more time, "Danny, did you have an accident?" This time he jumped up, yanked down his pants, bent over, spread his cheeks and yelled "SEE MOM, IT'S JUST FARTS!!" While 30 people nearly choked to death on their tacos laughing, he calmly pulled up his pants and sat down. An old couple made me feel better, thanking me for the best laugh they'd ever had!
- ORANGE
-
NFL Pick 'Em Week # 8
After tonight's MNF, I'll try to get everything completely updated by tomorrow (Tuesday) night.
-
NFL Pick 'Em Week # 9
Here is the schedule for week 9. Please remember to make picks in ALL 14 GAMES. As usual, the thread will be set to lock shortly after kickoff time for the early games. SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 6 CINCINNATI AT BALTIMORE 1 p.m. TENNESSEE AT CLEVELAND 1 p.m. HOUSTON AT JACKSONVILLE 1 p.m. OAKLAND AT KANSAS CITY 1 p.m. ATLANTA AT MIAMI 1 p.m. DETROIT AT MINNESOTA 1 p.m. CAROLINA AT TAMPA BAY 1 p.m. SAN DIEGO AT NEW YORK JETS 1 p.m. CHICAGO AT NEW ORLEANS (game moved to Baton Rouge) 4:05 p.m. SEATTLE AT ARIZONA 4:05 p.m. NEW YORK GIANTS AT SAN FRANCISCO 4:05 p.m. PITTSBURGH AT GREEN BAY 4:15 p.m. PHILADELPHIA AT WASHINGTON 8:30 p.m. MONDAY, NOVEMBER 7 INDIANAPOLIS AT NEW ENGLAND 9 p.m. (OPEN DATES: BUFFALO, DALLAS, DENVER, ST. LOUIS) Good Luck!!!
-
NFL Pick 'Em Week # 8
There are 27 players for this week's schedule of games, and this is how you have done as a group (W-L): Min-Car.....(Car).....25-2 GB-Cin......(Cin).....24-3 Ari-Dal.......(Dal).....27-0 Chi-Det......(Chi).....10-17 Cle-Hou.....(Hou).....9-18 Oak-Ten....(Oak)....14-13 Was-NYG..(NYG)...18-9 Jax-StL......(StL).....10-17 Mia-NO......(Mia).....17-10 KC-SD.......(SD)......24-3 Phi-Den.....(Den).....21-6 TB-SF........(SF)......0-27 Buf-NE.......(NE)......25-2 Bal-Pit........(Pit)......27-0 Overall......251-127 (.664)