Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JNichols42887

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JNichols42887

  1. I don't know if this has been posted yet but... The Marlins are trying to acquire reliever John Riedling from the Reds, especially after Chad Fox injured his right elbow. Fox, who has had two previous reconstructive elbow surgeries, hurt his arm when he threw 39 pitches in an outing on April 21 in what was his fourth appearance in five nights. ...courtesy of Peter Gammons.
  2. Hey, is it just me, or is the server down?
  3. Thanks for the help guys. I was thinking of the Goo Goo Dolls song, but now that I heard the U2 song, I remember that one too. ::tears::
  4. I got Alex Rodriguez, Tim Hudson, and David Ortiz. I traded Rafael Furcal, Magglio Ordonez (ouch), Adam Dunn, and Wade Miller. With the extra spot I picked up Jacque Jones. I did this trade because it allowed me to get Lance Berkman off my bench (yeah, I'm stacked on offense) and also to bolster my pitching staff. Basically, now I'm starting Alex Rodriguez David Ortiz Lance Berkman Tim Hudson instead of Rafael Furcal Adam Dunn Magglio Ordonez Wade Miller Good? Bad? Thanks.
  5. Does anybody remember the song that they played on Opening Day that goes with the video recap of last year? I know it's been a while, but watching that video gave me goosebumps and I want to hear that song again. Thanks.
  6. I've been watching since before 3. No Marlins info. at all...
  7. Yeah, sorry about that. I didn't see that board until after I posted...
  8. I started a yahoo fantasy baseball league and we have bunch of guys from the ESPN Message board in it. However, we only have 9 and we need a few more teams. If any of you guys are interested, e-mail me at jn42887@bellsouth.net and I'll invite you into the league. Thanks
  9. My season tix: Section 129, Row 8. Gonna catch me a Choi home run ball!
  10. Somebody tell Vlad!
  11. From Peter Gammons.. Now that they have a $49 million payroll for players, the Marlins have to make tough decisions on Lee, Mike Lowell, Luis Castillo, Mark Redman and Juan Encarnacion. http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/gammons/story?id=1662230 Is he referring to our team salary without the fa's? Or is he referring to what Loria decided to spend for next year? If so, we should expect to lose at least 3 of our position players and have no chance at Guerrero. :banghead

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.