Where would you want the Marlins?

Charlotte is a boring place they are mostly into football over there,and they love the braves...

you been there? Living 2 hrs away from there and having a couple of my closest friends from there, I've been there some. It's a cool city. Not a whole lot of flavor, but a cool city nonetheless.

Plus, wouldn't a boring city be better? Isn't a big excuse for poor Miami attendance (not just the Marlins...but mainly the Canes) the fact that there is toooo much to do in Miami, and that's why people don't go to games?

Charlotte is a boring place they are mostly into football over there,and they love the braves...

you been there? Living 2 hrs away from there and having a couple of my closest friends from there, I've been there some. It's a cool city. Not a whole lot of flavor, but a cool city nonetheless.

Plus, wouldn't a boring city be better? Isn't a big excuse for poor Miami attendance (not just the Marlins...but mainly the Canes) the fact that there is toooo much to do in Miami, and that's why people don't go to games? Yuh i been there many many times,and all i like charlotte for is to go to the cabin's in the mountain's and see some snow,and just have fun skiing,but i don't see it as a baseball city...

Speaking of boring cities... How about Sacremento?

They proved they are rabid sports fans given the chance, there's nothing else to do and it's a capital city, meaning the state politicians will fall all overthemselves signing off.

Plus they've got that whole inferiority complex about LA going on.

I say it's about time to let Ahhnold throw out the first pitch of the new Sacremento Marlins, circa 2008.

they are definitely into sports up there. It's crazy for the Panthers, was crazy for the Hornets (until the owner screwed them over), they're crazy for the 'Pack, Devils, Heels, etc. They're crazy for NASCAR. Why wouldn't they be all about baseball too?

An interesting sidenote would be...how did the Carolina Mudcats team attendance do last season?