Marlins Game Today Not on

dolfinfan305

I checked and todays Marlins game is not listed in the DirecTV guide. They have a Orioles/DRays game scheduled on the channel with no alternate channel with the Marlins game which is what they do when 2 games are to be carried by the same channel. I also checked MLB Extra Innings listings and didnt see anything either. Whats going on?

I checked and todays Marlins game is not listed in the DirecTV guide. They have a Orioles/DRays game scheduled on the channel with no alternate channel with the Marlins game which is what they do when 2 games are to be carried by the same channel. I also checked MLB Extra Innings listings and didnt see anything either. Whats going on?

It better be on Extra Innings....it's my last day of free preview!

Guest marlins02

It better be on Extra Innings....it's my last day of free preview!

that sucks, ive enjoyed catching games i normally couldnt get.

i would buy it but im broke and my mom says its a good price but she's not buying anything that gives me an excuse to spend more time on the couch over the next 6 months than i normally would.

Guys, don't worry. The game WILL be on PAX. This happened last time when the game was on PAX, the DirecTV guide has a glitch or something and didn't have the marlins game listed but it did come on. Just tune in at 3:00 to your local pax (Channel 34 I believe) and it should be on.

Also, I had no idea DirecTV had a free MLB Extra Innings preview going on. :o

Also, I had no idea DirecTV had a free MLB Extra Innings preview going on. :o

I just realized it last night. On a whim, I decided to check, and there the game was. Too bad it's the only one I'll get to see. Oh well, at least all of next weekend's games are on national TV. What do you mean all of next weeks games are on national TV?

Yeah, I thought it was odd last night when the game was ending on FSN and they said their next televised Marlins game would be NEXT SATURDAY! Are all the games this week gonna be on PAX or are we just SOL?

The 3 games against the Expos arent going to have any TV at all, unless they work out some last minute deal.