No Baseball Tonight?

jonnylons

ESPN pisses me off. For the NBA they show only Western Conference games and for MLB it seems they will do the same and occasionally show NL Central (Love those Cubs, Cards, and Astros!!). I wish Bonds would hurry up and hit that damn home run. All this BS coverage is ridiculous. We deserve to have some primetime...

ESPN pisses me off. For the NBA they show only Western Conference games and for MLB it seems they will do the same and occasionally show NL Central (Love those Cubs, Cards, and Astros!!). I wish Bonds would hurry up and hit that damn home run. All this BS coverage is ridiculous. We deserve to have some primetime...

agreed.

for having the best record in baseball we get no respect still.

~Le0

ya ESPN showing lebron 9 million times is them showing just Western Confernece teams.

it comes down to this...

ESPN will show the good teams.

When the vast majority of good teams are in the West...what do you expect?

As far as baseball....they love showing the NL Central (but only if the Astros, Cubs or Cardinals are involved generally) and the AL East a lot from my experience.

I think the AL Central probably gets the least press from ESPN as a whole.

Am I the only one who thinks this Barry Bonds crap is bulls***? Why do we have to follow every damn home run he hits? Even for the Giants, the only thing they talk about is BArry, Barry, BArry...there's a team, you know? I'm fed up with this s***, I demand that they show what's happening around the league! Their clip on Cabrera was ridiculous... :banghead

agreed.

for having the best record in baseball we get no respect still.

~Le0 You should know by now noone gives the marlins respect

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.