Umpires blowing calls in Saturdays Braves game

dolfinfan305

The Ump behind the plate has been blowing calls for the Marlins the whole night not giving close calls to Beackett and calling Mickey out on the plate. There is definately some favoritism toward Atlanta in this game.

That third strike to Beckett was garbage. I'm glad Beckett let the ump hear about it. I'd be pissed too if I fouled off about 10 pitches and then strike out on a bad call.

The Ump behind the plate has been blowing calls for the Marlins the whole night not giving close calls to Beackett and calling Mickey out on the plate. There is definately some favoritism toward Atlanta in this game.

so? we lost cause our O lately has been utterly pathetic.

it seemed to me in that game that Ortiz was getting 3 extra inches in all directions of the strikezone

which is huge because their is a big difference in the approach a hitter takes when he is down 0-1, 0-2, 1-2 and when he is ahead 2-1, 1-0, 2-0

Ortiz never had to make a pitch in this game

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.