5/31 -- Reds vs. Marlins -- 6:05 PM

OMG another double off the left field wall! :banghead The baseball gods are keeping the ball in the park today. Thats 6 XBH's today with only 2 runs scored.

Second straight game Mordecai comes in and bunts the runner over to third...very nice job...Also completes DW's night :hat

Thank god Griffey isnt up in the 9th :whistle

2 outs for Loop! One more to go...LaRue replaced by Adam Dunn (uh-oh)...wow, after strike one Loop throws 4 straight balls...guess he wanted to go after Castro...crap...replaced by Branyan...strike one...1-2 !!...comon Loop strike him out to win it!!!!!!!!!!...............grounds out to second! Marlins WIN! MARLINS WIN !!!

Very well played game all around and could of very easily been 8-2 because we missed 4 homeruns by a few feet total :mischief2

:hat

Just got back from the game

--Willis is awesome, and he was robbed of xtra bases by Kearns in the 2nd inning

--Hollandsworth looks great at the playe

--DLee crushed a ball that went foul of the left feild foul pole by a few feet(if it stays fair, it punctures a hole thru a fan who catches it)

--Encarnacion lost a ball in the sun, and it was a ground rule double

--Marlins Cheerleaders make me :)

--great game all around....Loop was solid

Let's take the series tomorrow!

Ramp was that game fun or what? Willis is really fun to watch pitch. Not saying he's near as dominating as Burnett last year but the thing about AJ is that it was worth the money just to go out and watch him throw the ball. I get that same feeling with Dontrelle. Not to mention his bat! I almost screamed when McKeon had Mordecai bat for him after he had smashed 2 balls at the plate already. Then McKeon calls a great sqeeze play and made me shutup. Looper and Spooney did a good job closing it out, and even Pudge contributed tonight. Lowell and Lee went 0-8......

talk about foreshadowing

"We go through these periods where we can't get a hit. I was thinking about that last night [failing to bring in another run from third in the eighth]. Leaving that man on third? Next time, we might squeeze." -- McKeon on the Marlins' offensive lull in Friday's 4-3 loss in 11 innings. Florida took a 3-2 lead in the eighth but stranded a runner on third.