Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What're your songs of the moment?

Featured Replies

indubitably...it's an amazing thing...i like all types too

thats good...

 

music is good for people...it calms them down a lot of times and makes them feel better.

i like the song b/c of Jagged Edge and Twista

 

*currently listening to "Sky High" by Goodie Mob

Isn't it called "Black Ice" :blink:

 

Freaky Thangs is a great song..."It's 2 am in the morning and..."

 

"Mad World" by Tears for Fears has been stuck in my head, plus the remake of it by Gary Jules for the Donnie Darko soundtrack. Also, "Roundabout" by Yes has been repeating a lot.

i like the song b/c of Jagged Edge and Twista

 

*currently listening to "Sky High" by Goodie Mob

Isn't it called "Black Ice" :blink:

 

Freaky Thangs is a great song..."It's 2 am in the morning and..."

 

"Mad World" by Tears for Fears has been stuck in my head, plus the remake of it by Gary Jules for the Donnie Darko soundtrack. Also, "Roundabout" by Yes has been repeating a lot. sh*t it is called Black Ice. I even have the cd.... :banghead

sh*t it is called Black Ice. I even have the cd.... :banghead

OWN3D :lol

 

 

 

J/K

I'm a huge fan of Soul Food by Goodie Mob. Awesome CD. They represent the Dungeon Family well.

i heard they got a new one comin out...minus Cee-Lo though (which means I won't buy it)...but it's called somethin like "Back But Missing One Monkey" or somethin like that. Seriously.

definitely....have u heard his 2nd cd? Is it out? I have his 1st one. It's decent...a few good songs, but I'm not really diggin it as a whole.

definitely....have u heard his 2nd cd? Is it out? I have his 1st one. It's decent...a few good songs, but I'm not really diggin it as a whole.

I haven't heard his second CD. His first one was pretty good, but not that breathtaking. Cee-Lo just belongs with the Goodie Mob.

definitely....Cee-Lo is all over the place on "Even In Darkness" by Dungeon Family. I wish DF would make another cd...with more of Slimm Calhoun, Cool Breeze, Killer Mike, and Andre 3000....they are hardly in there. Yet, Big Boi and Cee-Lo are on every song.

definitely....Cee-Lo is all over the place on "Even In Darkness" by Dungeon Family. I wish DF would make another cd...with more of Slimm Calhoun, Cool Breeze, Killer Mike, and Andre 3000....they are hardly in there. Yet, Big Boi and Cee-Lo are on every song.

Slimm Calhoun & Cool Breeze are pretty solid. I'm not a huge fan of Killer Mike, minus "The Whole World" :thumbup

I got Killer Mike's cd...I think he flows pretty well...he isn't deep, but he can flow. "Catch the beat runnin' like Randy Moss..."

 

Cool Breeze is probably my favorite.

Three days grace - Wake up

Hoobastank-The reason

Sleepy Brown - Can't wait

Obie Trice- Don't come down

Kayne West -This way

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.