Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What're your songs of the moment?

Featured Replies

Mine are:

 

Kanye West (featuring Jay-Z) "Never Let Me Down"

Twista "Get Me"

Ludacris (featuring Chingy & DTP) "We Got"

Cam'ron "Shut The **** Up"

Usher "Follow Me"

Usher "That's What It's Made For"

 

I just got the Usher CD and I'm really feelin' it right now.

 

Master P (Featuring Lil' Jon) "Act A Fool"

Kanye West (featuring Jay-Z) "Never Let Me Down"

awesome awesome song

 

also,

 

ludacris - southern fried

dilated peoples/kanye west - this way

lloyd banks - on fire

juvenile - slow motion

usher - confessions, superstar

pretty much anything off the Alicia keys Cd. i bought it for my sister a while back but s*** i find myself taking it and listening to it myself.

 

R. Kelly- Happy People (damn its such a happy song, you would think i would be puking when listening to it but damn i love it)

 

Jay Z- 99 problems and some others off the CD

 

anything off of Common's "one day itll all make sense" cd (its 7 years old but i got it a while back and its always in my CD player)

 

thats about it right now

pretty much anything off the Alicia keys Cd. i bought it for my sister a while back but s*** i find myself taking it and listening to it myself.

 

R. Kelly- Happy People (damn its such a happy song, you would think i would be puking when listening to it but damn i love it)

 

Jay Z- 99 problems and some others off the CD

 

anything off of Common's "one day itll all make sense" cd (its 7 years old but i got it a while back and its always in my CD player)

 

thats about it right now

:lol

 

Funny thing I got my Alicia Keys cd by mail today along with two Old Outkast cds I ordered by amazon.com

 

So far from what I listened to its solid. My mom had the first Alicia album but I ended up listening to it more than her I think just like your situation. lol

Sorry, gonna have to ruin this list with some country songs :p

 

Sweet Southern Comfort- Buddy Jewell (didn't like his first single, but this makes up for it)

 

I got a feelin'- Billy Currington (liked his first single, and I like this one too)

 

I wanna live- Josh Gracin (I tried to hate this because he's an "American Idol" reject, but I can't stop liking it)

pour some sugar on me-def leppard

nice :thumbup that song gets blasted in every bar atleast 4x a night

Edit:

 

gay bar*

edit: well you are from San Fran so I guess you would know about that

Basically the same as Nugget, KJC, HeatGirl, and BB84 with some Maroon 5 thrown in there too.

Phantom planet - California

Smashing Pumpkins - Today

Creed - Bullets

Red hot Chili Peppers - Cant Stop

 

Nothing new is really that outstanding to me right now.

Maroon 5 rocks!

I love their songs:

1-This Love

2-Harder To Breathe

I'm not really one for that kind of music, but I do like those songs.

Maroon 5 rocks!

I love their songs:

1-This Love

2-Harder To Breathe

I'm not really one for that kind of music, but I do like those songs. Yeah....people who dont like them so much atleast like those songs...those songs are very popular...and they are great songs. I like those songs a lot...I dont really like any of their other songs so much...but those 2 songs are great.

Lil' Flip-Game Over

Twista-Overnight Celebrity

Mobb Deep-Got It Twisted

Jay-Z-99 Problems

Memphis Bleek Featuring T.I.-Round Here

Mobb Deep-Got It Twisted

damn i forgot about that one. that s*** right there is hot

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.