Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What're your songs of the moment?

Featured Replies

MJ = the king .... i dont care what he does in his free time

 

 

history is one of the best albums ever ... hit after hit after hit after hit

Agreed. MJ is an amazing song writer and preformer.

 

Too bad that in 20 years people will only know him for the freak he has become. :thumbdown Sux, doesn't it? With all that talent too... :confused ... I don't care though, he's still the best entertainer of all time, that's what i'll remember him as.

Lloyd Banks ft. Eminem, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg - Warrior Part 2

 

 

CD is gonna be fire.

Then we gon need a fire extinguisher huh,lol

My all time favorite song is

 

 

 

 

 

 

Rubber Ducky, you're the one,

You make bathtime lots of fun,

Rubber Ducky, I'm awfully fond of you;

 

Woo woo be doo

 

Rubber Ducky, joy of joys,

When I squeeze you, you make noise!

Rubber Ducky, you're my very best friend, it's true!

 

Doo doo doo doo, doo doo

 

Every day when I

Make my way to the tubby

I find a little fella who's

Cute and yellow and chubby

 

Rub-a-dub-a-dubby!

 

Rubber Ducky, you're so fine

And I'm lucky that you're mine

Rubber ducky, I'm awfully fond of you.

 

Every day when I

Make my way to the tubby

I find a little fella who's

Cute and yellow and chubby

 

Rubber Ducky, you're so fine

And I'm lucky that you're mine

Rubber ducky, I'm awfully fond of -

Rubber ducky, I'd like a whole pond of -

Rubber ducky I'm awfully fond of you!

 

Doo doo, be doo

School Of Rock - Zach's Song

:lol

 

I personally liked the "legend of the rent" song...

It wasn't a joke...lol

oh... :o

 

The music on that movie wasn't all that bad

  • 3 weeks later...

anything sung by Bone Thugs

 

Linkin Park-Breaking the habit

 

Linkin park-Numb

 

Everything on the D12 Album

Elton John - Tiny Dancer

Anything by Flogging Molly

Anything by the Dubliners

That's blasphemous, may Elton John and his oversized glasses and shiny suits beat you with a bat in your sleep.

lol...it's good stuff....

 

actually, currently, I'm in a Clapton mood, so I'm listening to Layla now...next on the playlist is "Wonderful Tonite" and then "Tears In Heaven"...then some Derek Trucks band..

Hell Yeah-Montgomery Gentry

You were Always on my Mind-Willie Nelson

Breaking the Habit-Linkin Park

Growing on Me-The Darkness

Get Your Hands off of my Woman-The Darkness

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.