Instant Message Screennames

I don't block people, I just have it setup that only those on my buddylist can IM me. Less hassle.

me too sir

if you want to get in the party, you gots to be on tha list I like to be like the bouncer throwin people out the party. I block people all the time.

But Ramp signing an autograph would consist of you finding a pen removing its cap then asking for said persons item they wish to be signed followed by you using said pen to write your name on said item then with a fraudulant smile handing the item back to the person bothering you then stealing their pen.

But Ramp signing an autograph would consist of you finding a pen removing its cap then asking for said persons item they wish to be signed followed by you using said pen to write your name on said item then with a fraudulant smile handing the item back to the person bothering you then stealing their pen.

Sounds hard....

:banghead

it is almost as hard as typing a full paragraph about nothing on a message board only to antagonize other users and stir up trouble. people who do that frustrate me and even though it is really funny i find it rude and disrespectful for other users who are only here to have fun and chat with other normal people about normal stuff that they normally wouldnt get a chance to chat about.

it is almost as hard as typing a full paragraph about nothing on a message board only to antagonize other users and stir up trouble. people who do that frustrate me and even though it is really funny i find it rude and disrespectful for other users who are only here to have fun and chat with other normal people about normal stuff that they normally wouldnt get a chance to chat about.

:mellow: