Silly John Kruk...

Libelula

Baseball Tonight highlights of the Fish/Cards game, they show when D-Train pinch hit and he said "We gotta look at their line-up, that's strange."

Maybe he should have looked before making that stupid comment. Our offense is struggling and Jack just wanted to mix it up. Gave Choi the day off and never thought about pinch hitting him. Redmond is still hurting so he can't be used in a pinch hitting role. Nunez would later be used for speed. That left one guy, Easley. They just happened to choose Willis over Easley. It's not like we got some all-stars on our bench anyway. @_@.

Personally I'm lovin' Kruk.

It's taken him about six weeks to get comfortable with who he is (on tv) and as a Marlins fan you might now like his shots but he's a breath of fresh air on BBTN.

Reynold's is okay but as he becomes more polished he's less outspoken. Kruk just lets it all hang out and so what if he's a Phillies guy.

We'll win him over.

Guest Juanky

I've always liked Kruk, since his days on Fox Sports Net. He's just a naturally funny guy, and he basically does what no one else has the fortitude to do; he puts the truth right out there on the table and he leaves it as blunt as possible. Honestly he is going to have some Philly bias, that is understandable. But I honestly don't mind, and he seems to talk well about our team when he gets the chance (including a small snippet in SI a couple issues back).

Kruk is an idiot. He must of grew up underneath power lines or ate lead paint chips as a child.

When he's on it seems like somebody just woke him up 3 minutes before the show. If being completely unprepared and making comments that come out of left field is being blunt and outspoken, then gimme Harold anyday.

Kruk is an idiot. He must of grew up underneath power lines or ate lead paint chips as a child.

When he's on it seems like somebody just woke him up 3 minutes before the show. If being completely unprepared and making comments that come out of left field is being blunt and outspoken, then gimme Harold anyday.

You don't like anyone do you?

Kruk is alright, it just annoys me when he or anyone on BBTN make stupid comments like that.I think todays show (Sunday) was terrible. He never backed up anything he said with a good point.

"Jarrod Washburn for Cy Young! It's all about wins. You keep your team in the game and Washburn has. I don't care about his 4.68 ERA."

He said "I don't care!" to Pen-Twirler every time too.

He said he doesn't blame Freel for going into the seats and damn near taking off an old ass ladies head. "That's what got him to the majors!" Kneeing people in the face?